Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Sorry but i am having another confusing theory based on your previous reply.
As every action has an equal and opposite reaction. What if while you are here and all the time runs in parallel, someone reading your post prevented the WW3 from happening in 2016. Keeping in mind you are still here in 2015, but the WW3 is stopped by someone from govt or secret service who read your post. Without WW3 in 2016, future changed, you were never appointed by the military, which further zeroed your chance here back to 2015. Then how you are still here, even if you still exist here and you return back next year to 2040, there would be 2 you's in future(one already existing who never went to past and the second is you yourself whp returned from past).
Well, that is a very good question. But you have to realize that when you time travel you skip time. Newton's law does not affect time travel. In fact in my timeline only a few years before (for me) they found out Newton's laws were fake and made better ones.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Sorry but i am having another confusing theory based on your previous reply.
As every action has an equal and opposite reaction. What if while you are here and all the time runs in parallel, someone reading your post prevented the WW3 from happening in 2016. Keeping in mind you are still here in 2015, but the WW3 is stopped by someone from govt or secret service who read your post. Without WW3 in 2016, future changed, you were never appointed by the military, which further zeroed your chance here back to 2015. Then how you are still here, even if you still exist here and you return back next year to 2040, there would be 2 you's in future(one already existing who never went to past and the second is you yourself whp returned from past).
When it comes to time travel there is no opposite reaction.

MarvelFan

Pardon me, i really wanna agree with you but everytime with your new reply my brain generates further questions to endless possibilities. Some of them are here:

1. When you left 2040, you said you skipped it. But it was and is your present and the real time. So it must be going forward as it is supposed to but without you. When you return back next year to the same time you left, what will happen to the time which was running without you. Would it be seperated making itself a new timeline?

2. What if anything unexpectidely happens to your younger you, what will happen to you here?

3. What if both you's (younger and you older) stand together holding each others hands or hugging. Would the world collapse or there would be any explosion or paradox?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Pardon me, i really wanna agree with you but everytime with your new reply my brain generates further questions to endless possibilities. Some of them are here:

1. When you left 2040, you said you skipped it. But it was and is your present and the real time. So it must be going forward as it is supposed to but without you. When you return back next year to the same time you left, what will happen to the time which was running without you. Would it be seperated making itself a new timeline?

2. What if anything unexpectidely happens to your younger you, what will happen to you here?

3. What if both you's (younger and you older) stand together holding each others hands or hugging. Would the world collapse or there would be any explosion or paradox?
1. What happens is beyond me, as far as I'm concerned and everybody around me it would be as if I just left, except I aged. My guess is that that timeline just pauses and continues except I'm just in it now, it was irrelevant in my training. Good question
2. That wouldn't happen unless I physically met with him and changed his future somehow. But if it did the whole universe as I know it would be destroyed. You wouldn't be affected.
3. Well, first he'd have to recognize me, but if he did there's 4 things that could happen
1. We both just go into shock and pass out, nothing more, or less (2nd most likely to happen)
2. There will be a paradox that will affect ALL humans (most likely to happen
3. The universe as I know it would be destroyed, anyone else not affected. (3rd most likely to happen)
4. The whole universe as all of earth knows it would be destroyed (least likely to happen)

walt willis

Boy your sure got your nerve to stick around this long, or your a bigger fool then I thought!
Or just maybe just plain stupid?
You just pegged my B.S. meter for the last time...

MarvelFan

Boy your sure got your nerve to stick around this long, or your a bigger fool then I thought!

I have seen here many people keep questioning self proclaimed time travellers till the end. I don't mind getting a first hand experience and even if the OP is a hoax, it would help me prepare better and less questions for the next time.:D

walt willis

Predictions of the future events have always been of interest to people in general, and so that is why we see so many post about claims to be Time travelers.
I smell a rat once again because of the many inconsistencies in this persons story.
Wishful thinking is a human frailty that seems to run the gambit throughout the globe.
I do think that there are real Time travelers out there walking around doing their thing.
I would guess that they may be preoccupied with their mission task to visit forums like this one.
After hearing people like Andrew Basiago, Jim Sparks, Travis Walton, and many others, I have now accepted the idea that time is now as nailed down as we humans once believed.
It may be that we are the odd ones living within a super slowed down time warp, and the real world is not constrained to that trap.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Like I said, staying until 3/1/16. I am so glad your skeptical, I didn't want this to be a walk in the park, and it's not. I thank you for asking challenging questions. But, as for now, I'm a time traveler, some people like you just don't want to except it. And I am happy of that. As a human you SHOULD be doubtful.