Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lussorio F

@Lussorio F You can't blame us, we want to believe you. Sadly, we can't believe you on faith only...

Is there anything you can show us that would help us believe you?

@Tron1 I agree that most time traveler wannabees leave after a very short time. Many questions have been answered, and quite a bit of information was shared, but after a while, we need more. Like I said, I want to believe this is not a hoax, but Lussorio gotta give us something here.

Will be posting things this week that should facilitate that and help win over the sceptics. A hoax is usually done to gain something, usually it financial. I not asking any for cash and I'm not at any point will be selling anything.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Lussorio

I'm still interested in how you will return to your world line. Since you've already stated you cannot follow a return path back to someplace you've already been to. Your machine differs from John Titor's time machine in this respect.

TimeFlipper

So according to you, you have two methods of going forward in time, one of them allows you to remain with in the time-line (this time-line) without causing any divergences..So go forward and photograph 3 newspapers from next week as i asked you to do, without trying to get out of the request ive made by making your usual excuses excuses, which i knew you would try...you said you can do it in this link, or are you going to try and say you didnt post it?.....lets see how you reply now lol...by the way ive offered in the other thread to accompany you with a video camera, you did say that you havent found a volunteer yet...so here iam mate lol :D

Have you actually stopped and thought how ludicrous what you just asked me. You do understand what I mean by stasis? You want me to place myself in stasis until next week, then awaken from it photograph three newspapers and place the images on this forum. Can you not see the obvious problem with that challenge or the reaction to it. Your eyes are open, your hands are typing but your brain has long departed @TimeFlipper.
Cmon mate ive already busted you in the thread, im looking for a guy.....and the excuse you have just put on here is just plain silly..:ROFLMAO:

Lussorio F

Lussorio

I'm still interested in how you will return to your world line. Since you've already stated you cannot follow a return path back to someplace you've already been to. Your machine differs from John Titor's time machine in this respect.

My temporal manipulation device is just a compact version of Johns, with a couple of upgrades such as a stasis function, active camouflage and a quantum mechanical computer. Remember John did not lie he simply presented sometime facts that differed from the truth as not to give to much away.

TimeFlipper

So according to you, you have two methods of going forward in time, one of them allows you to remain with in the time-line (this time-line) without causing any divergences..So go forward and photograph 3 newspapers from next week as i asked you to do, without trying to get out of the request ive made by making your usual excuses excuses, which i knew you would try...you said you can do it in this link, or are you going to try and say you didnt post it?.....lets see how you reply now lol...by the way ive offered in the other thread to accompany you with a video camera, you did say that you havent found a volunteer yet...so here iam mate lol :D

Have you actually stopped and thought, how ludicrous what you just asked me. You do understand what I mean by stasis? You want me to place myself in stasis until next week, then awaken from it photograph three newspapers and place the images on this forum. Can you not see the obvious problem with that challenge or the reaction to it. Your eyes are open, your hands are typing but your brain has long departed @TimeFlipper.
More and more people are beginning to doubt you now man :D
Regarding this reply of yours, earlier you said you were popping off on a time-travel trip for 48 to 72 hours and will be back later....What this will mean to everybody is that you can get yourself in and out of stasis when ever you feel like it...

So, i ask you again to pop off in stasis get yourself out of stasis..photo the headlines from 3 newspapers next week, put yourself back in stasis then come back on here taking yourself out stasis and show us your evidence, everybody is looking forward to seeing it including me...and please dont try to give us anymore of your excuses man...Give us some actual proof, the members want to believe you..

However im expecting a monologue from you regarding the "stasis" and telling us about the problems and challenges that accompany going in and out of stasis bring to you...so come on mate describe all of this in detail to us please, Im sure that Einstein and Harte will love your scientific reply on this issue, as this is obviously a concern to you, or is it still another excuse? :D

Personally i dont really care if you do not reply to me, but our other members are wanting more from you in order to believe in everything that you have told them..Give them some hard evidence, they need absolute proof of your claims or they will simply dismiss you very soon...

Last edited:

conscious9

Lussorio, what do you have to gain from trying to convince those who remain skeptical? Why can't you just let go of what people are saying here? If your claims are true, surely you are better than this. Is this really relevant to your mission? Haven't you done enough for us at this point? You're wasting your energy by getting upset, and feeling like you have to keep proving yourself. There are some people here who do believe you, including me, so shouldn't that be good enough? You need some peace in your life. The more you waste time on posts like this, the more it makes you look like a fake, no offense.

All I care about is a peaceful timeline. I've had too much of a crap life so far, the least I need is to worry about nuclear disaster down the line. I want to be able to enjoy life and contribute to society by following my dreams and making my loved ones proud. It's upsetting that a guy like you would feel the need to waste time posting fruitless replies to fruitless posts. Please stick to being relevant, and quit getting upset.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Lussorio, what do you have to gain from trying to convince those who remain skeptical? Why can't you just let go of what people are saying here? If your claims are true, surely you are better than this. Is this really relevant to your mission? Haven't you done enough for us at this point? You're wasting your energy by getting upset, and feeling like you have to keep proving yourself. There are some people here who do believe you, including me, so shouldn't that be good enough? You need some peace in your life. The more you waste time on posts like this, the more it makes you look like a fake, no offense.
I respect what you have said, but seeing it from the members points of view who have encountered fake time travellers in the past, i believe that it is normal to remain skeptical and the onus remains on the member who is trying to convince us that he or she is telling the truth..

I cannot agree with you about him doing enough for us by simply claiming how things might be in the future, if that is what you mean, anybody can do that but the fact remains that he/she has to try and and prove to us how they obtained that information through time-travel per se...
and nobody has ever done that on Paranormalis or anywhere else in the world, by virtue of time-travelling..

Yes there are physic people that have a gift to foretell the future, but sadly not one single person has ever proved anything from time-travelling into the future and bringing back solid information as proof....that is sadly just conjecture :)

conscious9

I don't blame people for being skeptical. In fact, he should expect it. I just feel he should stick to making posts that are relevant, rather than constantly getting upset and arguing with people. I feel like inner peace and fulfilling the mission should be more important than taking things personal from strangers on an Internet forum. If what he says is true, then the least he needs is more bad energy in his life. If he sees a post he doesn't like, he should ignore it.

Last edited:

Tron1

But what i don't get is why are people from 2021 2023 and 2046 not any other year?

Status
Not open for further replies.