How did you find Paranormalis ?

Miscellaneous

How did you find Paranormalis?

Easy. I typed, "time traveling forum." I saw TTI on the google search page. I was about to click it when I saw the info written below. It said that it was down, so I clicked the other website next to TTI- Paranormalis.

steven chiverton

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
I found it interesting and now I've joined ill get to learn more from the best and I think your member tuvok would be the starting place to learn from if he is a member here I've read his stuff when browsing this forum

Crybabys

Found it because im interested in unexplained phenomenon and i was always to nervous to acknowledge it as if i acknowledge the unknown something bad will happen. diifferent dimensions, aliens,demons, etc etc always has been interesting eve mythology

TimeFlipper

Found it because im interested in unexplained phenomenon and i was always to nervous to acknowledge it as if i acknowledge the unknown something bad will happen. diifferent dimensions, aliens,demons, etc etc always has been interesting eve mythology
Welcome to Paranormalis Crybabys, there is no need to be nervous on here, everyone of us has had weird experiences of some sort :confused::D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! :)

.UNscriptedtime

Hi guys new to this found site in another chat room had look s around few days was interested in many of the subjects so now signed up to be on site so hello and glad to be here✌