i am halfway to time travel

timecore

All wheel have eveyspeed that can be imagined out from it's center.That laws of nature will
permit.You could rotate a wheel clockwise the same speed as a the wheel rotating
counterclockwise it is on with a eletric motor.The wheel and it's electric motor is centerised
on the wheel that is rotating counterclockwise.This would make the clockwise rotating wheel
appear to stand still.Another way to cause the same thing to happen would be to stack many gears
rotated with electric motors on each other.In order to equal the speed of the counterclockwise
wheel but in the opposite direction resting on it.Since the gear on top has all the
speeds out from it's center.You could place pulleys on each gear that is underneath it.And then
place the ends of each of these pulleys at the appropriate speed position on the top gear.
I will give more information if necessary.

Harte

I'm somewhat less than halfway to time travel.

That is, I can travel into the future, but I can't control the rate.

Harte

timecore

Is your time travel towards past or future??
REad the thread title and my first post.I have not thought of a way to make it into a time machine.I am hoping someone else could have
a idea of how to make it into a time machine.It already could cause teleportation.