i am halfway to time travel

timecore

This idea for a teleportation device could also be time machine.You noticed i said could.
And if it is .I am not sure if you could travel back in time before the device was made.

TimeFlipper

This idea for a teleportation device could also be time machine.You noticed i said could.
And if it is .I am not sure if you could travel back in time before the device was made.
I dont think anybody could travel back in time, before a time-travel machine was made ::LOL:: :D

Bullethead21

What are those three periods suppose to mean?Who would understand that?Are you speaking in code or something?

It appears that English is not your strong point huh? You can look up the meaning of the dots in time flippers post.....

I find your post very difficult to read due to the grammar, or lack there of........

And your also confusing the effects of these "wheels" in your time travel idea. The wheel that looks like it is sitting still is a optical illusion........not a time machine and certainly not teleportation......LOL!

While you are looking up the meaning of the "dots"..........look up FPS, which stands for "frames per second" and you will be on your way to understanding why your wheel looks like it is standing still.......

Maybe if you put magnets on the wheels, you would effect something more than what people think they "see"........

I hate to say it but your are WAY short of the halfway mark...........you do not even have a basic "idea" yet.

Read between the dots........LMAO!!!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hey mate give the guy a break...Einstein`s mother took him out of school when he was 13 because he wasnt learning much about many subjects..She never realised that he would become a great theoretical physicist for which no school at the time could possibly teach about ;) :D