i am halfway to time travel

timecore

If it is an optical illusion you can walk on to it from the ground and you would still be standing still to the ground but not to the gear it is on.I dare you try it if you do not believe me.You need to read over carefully what i typed you are not understanding it.Maybe your brain cannot accept this wonderful truth.That i am try to get you to see.You can try to understand it again.

Harte

Hey mate give the guy a break...Einstein`s mother took him out of school when he was 13 because he wasnt learning much about many subjects..She never realised that he would become a great theoretical physicist for which no school at the time could possibly teach about ;) :D
Actually, he dropped out at the suggestion of a teacher, and entered a different school the very next year.
Einstein learned physics starting when he went to college (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology,) but couldn't get a job as a professor and ended up working as a patent clerk.
Temporarily, obviously.
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology didn't teach much physics Einstein was interested in though (in particular, the recent theories of electromagnetism published by James Clerk Maxwell.) He kept up with those areas on his own, while often cutting class at his school.

I've always identified with that class cutting part.

Harte

Harte

If it worked, then gear boxes and automobile transmissions would be teleporting all over the place.

Harte

timecore

You are not getting it are you.The gear on top is stationary to the ground but not stationary to some of the other gears.
Gear boxes and automobile transmissions don't do that.

timecore

The earth moves around the sun.If that is what you mean.If you stand still on the earth.You would say you are standing still.You need the two obervations in order for it to work.On and off the gears and pulleys.

Harte

You could say exactly the same thing regarding any particular gear in a gear box. "From the perspective of this gear..."

Harte

timecore

The four gears that are rotating on top one another clockwise are equal to the speed of the gear that is rotating
counterclockwise they are on.The gears are all the same size.Each of the four gears are rotating at a speed of 50
miles per hour that are on the counterclockwise rotating gear.Which is rotating 200 miles per hour around.Each of the
four gear has a pulley around it that they cause to move.The other end of each pulley is placed at a position that
is rotating the same speed on the bottom of the top gear but not touching it.Since from the ground the top gear seems
to be standing still and on the counterclockwise rotating gear the top gear is rotating clockwise 200 miles per hour.
If even one part of the top gear is standing still.Then the whole gear is standing still.The three gears underneath
the top gear that are on the counterclockwise rotating gear are each rotating 150 miles per hour,200 miles per hour
and 250 miles per hour in relation to the ground.The other ends of the pulleys that are around them must have the
top half of the pulley standing still and the bottom halfs have to be rotating 150 miles per hour,200 miles per hour
and 250 miles per hour.