I can travel through time in my dreams

emanuela

To be fair to @Genius, the Australian Aborigines have for a long long time believed that time-travel occurs during certain types of dreaming, and the Yaqui indians of Mexico also hold similar beliefs...so give him a break guys :D

Really?? Is there anything about that in the web? I've never found anything about this.

TimeFlipper

@Miscellaneous You might try researching The Aboriginals Beliefs and Culture, also The Yaqui Indian beliefs and culture, which was highlighted in a fantastic series of books i read back in the 1980s written by Carlos Castenada and the first book was titled The Teachings of Don Juan-A Yaqui Way of Knowledge..
Briefly its about an American guy studying certain aspects of the Mexican Yaqui Indians culture in Sonoro, and he meets a "Sorceror" who takes him on a fantastic journey of dream travel and learnings firstly using Mescaline and meeting the Yaqui`s God called Mescalito..The series then goes into attacks from other Sorcerers (evil Brujo`s) and how he is taught to repel them, plus much much more :)

Miscellaneous

@Miscellaneous You might try researching The Aboriginals Beliefs and Culture, also The Yaqui Indian beliefs and culture, which was highlighted in a fantastic series of books i read back in the 1980s written by Carlos Castenada and the first book was titled The Teachings of Don Juan-A Yaqui Way of Knowledge..
Briefly its about an American guy studying certain aspects of the Mexican Yaqui Indians culture in Sonoro, and he meets a "Sorceror" who takes him on a fantastic journey of dream travel and learnings firstly using Mescaline and meeting the Yaqui`s God called Mescalito..The series then goes into attacks from other Sorcerers (evil Brujo`s) and how he is taught to repel them, plus much much more :)
I have no motivation for time travel.

Dr Zaius

While you are absolutely correct that several indigineous people's hold the belief that dreamtime is akin to traversing another life or dimension, much of what Castenada wrote has been proven to be ficticious. He probably befriended some local native people, spoke with them about their religious practices and added some bullshit. He did manage to sell a load of books.

Dr Zaius

If one can travel through time in dreams, does this indicate that time can be altered by these dreams or merely viewed like a movie? I would imagine that if all seven billion or so of us are dreaming every night, then every day would be chaotic little battles to create and undo existence as we know it. Please explain further if possible.

TimeFlipper

To be fair to @Genius, the Australian Aborigines have for a long long time believed that time-travel occurs during certain types of dreaming, and the Yaqui indians of Mexico also hold similar beliefs...so give him a break guys :D

Really?? Is there anything about that in the web? I've never found anything about this.
@Miscellaneous Does this appear to be a question to me?, as you were quoting from one of my postings...Ok so maybe you chose the wrong posting (mine) to respond to ;) :D..i still luvs ya lol :love: :D