I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
What does this RM does? Do they astral projection? And lucid dream?
I like it the product of it it looks like a nano super rm stuff pretty cool stuff
the RM unit is an entry level cousin of the hdr , the way i make it, instead of having a huge magnet i made it inside , this one level of force is off the chart, i build it within one week and deliver it the following monday , i ask 250us$ for them yes they help with astral projection if you did the previous meditation

Secretman3811

the RM unit is an entry level cousin of the hdr , the way i make it, instead of having a huge magnet i made it inside , this one level of force is off the chart, i build it within one week and deliver it the following monday , i ask 250us$ for them yes they help with astral projection if you did the previous meditation
Does it come information on how to do it with RM device?

DoctorZ

Ok to clear out things about the pricing, here are the price of the item i produce for sale
the 6 dial hdr deluxe option: 1250us$ : it come to your liking ( meaning i will buy the enclosure you wish hammond preferably and it come with its own protective case ) off brand transport case if you want a Nanuk heavy duty case add 250us$ more , one month delivery time ( delivery included , under a 100$ )
The 6 dial top of line edition: 2500can$ : this hdr come build inside a Nanuk case on a aluminium plate with a 300ohm electromagnet, Dijikey dials and switch , delivery time up to two months ( delivery included )
the Basic 6 dial HDR : 850us$ : this hdr is build on the basic hammond enclosure steven gibbs use , it come with a 180ohm electromagnet and is build within one month , (delivery not included)
entry level HDR 2 dial: 650us$ : this hdr is a copy of gibbs hdr with my own twist on it , come with a 180ohm electromagnet
delivery not included
the reality manipulator: 250us$ ; this is the basic entry level radionic device, it help with astral projection, and can heal ( it has his own build in magnet and rubbing conduction plate (delivery not included) i can also give you the link to build your own if you want to venture in electronic
Timenomore service : if you want me to build your own device our rate is 85us$/hrs plus parts and pick up , if you delivered the part ot me its even cheaper

So there you have it , this is my price list to clear out all misunderstanding that happen in the last 3 months, the photos of my device are in the previous page of this thread,

there are a seller agreement to sign upon any dealing with sale it must be sign and well understood before i even accept any money from potential customer

let me know your opinions
Sincerely
Francois Gagnon
President of timenomore
contact me via [email protected]

Last edited:

Himalayan Hermit

I'm curious on what are the key differences between the 2012 HDR I have from Steven Gibbs vs the 6 dial HDR above.
I'm assuming similar to 2 dial, you have to get a stick reaction to all the 6 dials?

I don't know a whole lot about electromagnets, so I wonder for someone like me, what's the diff. Again, I'm not buying, just learning :)

DoctorZ

I'm curious on what are the key differences between the 2012 HDR I have from Steven Gibbs vs the 6 dial HDR above.
I'm assuming similar to 2 dial, you have to get a stick reaction to all the 6 dials?

I don't know a whole lot about electromagnets, so I wonder for someone like me, what's the diff. Again, I'm not buying, just learning :)
check the video channel below it will answer all your question why we did the 6 dial,
main reason more accuracy

DoctorZ

here a recap for those who would not know wich device is wich
the original reality manipulator with below, the reality manipulator version 3.0
434208163_786416286880669_7220311047993188401_n.jpg
the six dial hdr basic version is just above
below is the top of the line 6 dial hdr
P8240331.JPG
the 6 dial hdr full size version,
430842774_940250260547714_8584319436512043103_n.jpg