LOOKING FOR REAL TIME TRAVELLERS OUT THERE

theastralprojector

I've had too many obe's with water coming at me with a lot of fire as well. No I don't use the hdr to astral project it's something in my genetic dna that let's me travel. Natural ability. You wanna know what's coming talk to me.

theastralprojector

obe's you understand that part but I have a natural gift of going out of body when I want to find thing's out. Prove me wrong if they're dream's but I've been going obe every night. I could draw maps and book's (write) I have maps I'm making from a friend of mine the pool level in heaven, I have been there. I have other bazaar dreams or obe's like that.

J.A.

Travelling in, to the past? There's appar. more to it than, what was just mentioned by you all, it's an issue that most certainly gives me no conviction at all that I can remain from being inquisitive about it, best wishes, J.A.

J.A.

Anyone here on this spot, in case that the tachyons can't be proven, what's the best way of t. tr.'ling? Best wishes, J.A., here myself, of course I can exist, however, the issue itself, one that most honest- & certainly never gives me any hard evidence, whatsoever that I can 'testify' to being happy that during 2018 there will probably be a world compromise, That Museum Piece Capitalism Fascism. - A Bunch of Motherf.'s, Who managed in getting The World Control, maybe The New World Order is just The 1st Trace: nwo.org, something that I pers. didn't feel that I could hide from you all, money: The root of whatever evil act, that's for now all, there is to it.

Last edited:

Time

Hi
Anyone here on this spot, in case that the tachyons can't be proven, what's the best way of t. tr.'ling? Best wishes, J.A., here myself, of course I can exist, however, the issue itself, one that most honest- & certainly never gives me any hard evidence, whatsoever that I can 'testify' to being happy that during 2018 there will probably be a world compromise, That Museum Piece Capitalism Fascism, A Bunch of Motherf.'s, Who managed in getting The World Control, maybe The New World Order is just The 1st Trace: nwo.org, something that I pers. didn't feel that I could hide from you all, money: The root of whatever evil act, that's for now all, there is to it. [/QUOTE

Hi, how are you going to go back to year 2018?

And if you change something now, will it change your current situation in 2018?

J.A.

I didn't see it, exp. it myself, Time, however, it was here online that I read quite a lot, all, I could about it, thought that all of you would be happy to receive my well meant message of warning, best wishes, J.A. 'Maxwell Hammer & Veronica Britton,' both aliases, can still have a good reason to claim to have come from The Year 2061, unfortunately there are many, busy trying to fool us, who seek to be good optimists, that's after all my bad news. As far, as that money ideal still keeps on existing, it's most certainly a big compromise, the one that I still see no idea, whatsoever that I can fail to mention to you.

Time

I didn't see it, exp. it myself, Time, however, it was here online that I read quite a lot, all, I could about it, thought that all of you would be happy to receive my well meant message of warning, best wishes, J.A. 'Maxwell Hammer & Veronica Britton,' both aliases, can still have a good reason to claim to have come from The Year 2061, unfortunately there are many, busy trying to fool us, who seek to be good optimists, that's after all my bad news. As far, as that money ideal still keeps on existing, it's most certainly a big compromise, the one that I still see no idea, whatsoever that I can fail to mention to you.

And how are you going to go back in your own time?

J.A.

Up till now I've still not yet t. tr.'led, so there is no idea, whatsoever, e.g. mine that I can answer your question, J.A., anyway, good luck to us all, MY best obligation to become such a TT to be is the word optimism, a quite moral thing that no one gives me any 'relev.' suggestion that I can fail to be happy w., my answers can sound selfish to you, however, my selfishness is as a promise a 'flat 'detail!''