Debate Most Likely End of Days Scenario

JasperMoon

The famed alien contactee Alex Collier stated that one day we might wake up and find the moon gone. But that we would get another one. I don't know about anyone else but almost two years ago, I watched the moon from my bedroom windows sail across the southern sky from the middle of the sky to near the horizon, taking only about 30 minutes to do it. I thought I was wacked, but I was fully awake and conscious and sober and it scared the bejeebers out of me. Then on youtube someone had posted a video of it! I looked for a long time after I had bookmarked it and it was gone from my account. I haven't seen anything like that since. But I do swear at times, I think the moon is out of sync and is visible at times when it shouldn't be. Like one afternoon I was coming home from work around 3 pm. There it was in th eastern sky. I was sure it wasn't supposed to be there at that time. But I am not certain of the cycles now. I think they've been tampered with big time to tell you the truth.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've suspected that the moon could be under intelligent control. It could be used to steer us into a larger orbit. Merely by coming in close to the Earth. The moons orbital period would decrease down to days and would provide the increased orbital momentum to jog the Earth loose from its orbit. Quite possibly an ancient mechanism used by E.T. to steer planets into habitable zones about a star.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've suspected that the moon could be under intelligent control. It could be used to steer us into a larger orbit. Merely by coming in close to the Earth. The moons orbital period would decrease down to days and would provide the increased orbital momentum to jog the Earth loose from its orbit. Quite possibly an ancient mechanism used by E.T. to steer planets into habitable zones about a star.
That's a very original theory I never heard about.

Would the moon be completely artificial, according to this idea?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's a very original theory I never heard about.

Would the moon be completely artificial, according to this idea?

Probably not. But if the moon's weight were manipulated, its orbital velocity would change. Obviously E.T.s can manipulate the weight of their craft. So extending the concept to a larger size body would be something to consider. The size ratio of the moon compared to earth is a lot larger compared to the ratio of other moons to their planets in our solar system. Its my suspicion that the E.T.s could have installed their technology into the moon when it existed in another part of our solar system. Then steered it to Earth orbit.

HDRKID

Death of our oceans. This is due to us dumping garbage like it is an open sewer. Actually, this is worse than a nuclear war. Fact is, we get most of our oxygen from our seas. Like we cannot afford to lose our oceans. Truly, it is the end of our era.

BBC Two - Horizon, 2010-2011, The Death of the Oceans?

1413339244.png

SavedByRask

The famed alien contactee Alex Collier stated that one day we might wake up and find the moon gone. But that we would get another one. I don't know about anyone else but almost two years ago, I watched the moon from my bedroom windows sail across the southern sky from the middle of the sky to near the horizon, taking only about 30 minutes to do it. I thought I was wacked, but I was fully awake and conscious and sober and it scared the bejeebers out of me. Then on youtube someone had posted a video of it! I looked for a long time after I had bookmarked it and it was gone from my account. I haven't seen anything like that since. But I do swear at times, I think the moon is out of sync and is visible at times when it shouldn't be. Like one afternoon I was coming home from work around 3 pm. There it was in th eastern sky. I was sure it wasn't supposed to be there at that time. But I am not certain of the cycles now. I think they've been tampered with big time to tell you the truth.

This guy is pretty whacked out in his theories, but it'd worth considering since none of here have (presumably) gone to the moon ourselves. It could explain Jasper seeing it move several thousand miles at an enormous speed, and Einstein suspecting it to have some sort of intelligence controlling it, and us.

label

The key aspect is not if but when. the most lightly killer of all things living would be an asteroid as it can literally destroy physical earth an all things on it and in it. But this is not new or even original as far as we know it has happened before a few thousand years ago.

The second global killer will be man-made and it will be in the form of a weapon. Since man figured out that rocks can kill it got better at throwing rocks and figured out how to accelerate metal to the point where its impact can literally set steel on fire. Then came the nuclear bomb and we all know that it is not to be messed with because it has the potential to spark an event where atoms keeps on splitting and splitting till there is nothing left to split "earth becomes a big dusty radioactive cloud"

it is a well known fact that this was one of many fears when they tested it for the first time. That said we have micro-biological systems that goes far beyond our imagination. It is well known fact that sudden death is a reality we find it in birds fish animals and even humans after a massive horrific event. Documented by the fallout after said bomb go boom animals just lost the will to live so did many humans. What does this have to do with micro-biological systems?

Everything actually from the water we drink to the air we breathe is full of life and that life once negatively effected and infect the host and cause all kinds of mental disorders and other deadly consequences. It is a very real science. This goes in part with chemical science and then you have what is known as the cascade effect where micro mater can change people to bone "happened a few times" change stone into powder "again happened" so yes the possibility exist that we can lose our physical self AND the physical world to micro biological systems.

In the end the earth is far more lightly to suffer a end due to humanity than anything else. As our quest for answers BURN and big stuff gets build chances are that something can go wrong and it can have a effect on the physical world.

In short the next big oops! will be manmade

BlastTyrant

World War III will start, a nuclear exchange. That will be shortened but pestilence will become prevalent. What radiation doesn't kill, pestilence will. Those who are left will either try to kill each other from madness or try to get along a rebuild. and then the world will be melted away and a new one will be formed from the ashes. Or should I say pools of molten rock.

This, exactly this, we will destroy our own Planet after we destroy our self's.