Debate Most Likely End of Days Scenario

Justinian

If an event of this magnitude were to happen whether being a zombie's, nuclear or natural im really stoked that I live in New Zealand aye..by the sound of it America's & Europe are all screwed idk about Asia or Africa. Chances are life here wouldn't change all that much in the scale of things, we have the capability as a nation to be self sufficient plus we are so far removed from everyone... good luck getting anywhere near here doomsday.

As for the actual event...apart from the sun super nova destroying earth which will eventually happen I really have no idea nor do I think I will live to see it. If humanity is destroyed it will go out not with a bang but a whimper.

I'm not familiar with the history of that region of the World, but has it ever really changed drastically that much throughout the course of history? Mayhaps I know where my next living destination should be. :p

Ike

Everyone is forgetting a simple truth. An inevitability certain to doom the planet much sooner than anything else, especially America. ..
Overpopulation.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Everyone is forgetting a simple truth. An inevitability certain to doom the planet much sooner than anything else, especially America. ..
Overpopulation.

Indirectly. Yes, humans will destroy much of the planet. It won't destroy itself. Well, is there a possibility it could? Yes. Natural disasters. BUT I must clarify again that the worst we can do is destroy our current way of life, not blow up the entire planet into smithereens to the point where it no longer exists. IMHO. Wouldn't that be hard to do?

Justinian

Oooohh.. I forgot about CERN. I'm still kinda rooting for them to create an uncontrollable black hole and swallow us. Or if the other theory of black holes is correct, then the entire planet will be transported via the wormhole to a galaxy far far away.. and we can all be tested to be Jedi. I'm really hoping to be a Sith. :p

Poison Pen

Overpopulation.

Over population is not likely to destroy the earth itself. Over population may destroy the natural resources of the planet.

Poison Pen

Overpopulation.

Over population is not likely to destroy the earth itself. Over population may destroy the natural resources of the planet.
I think he meant that Pen :D

Huh? Mean't what? Sadly over population will not be just confined to the US.

Poison Pen

Huh? Mean't what? Sadly over population will not be just confined to the US.
Sorry to say, but overpopulation will do more than starve humanity.

Won't destroy the entire planet. Thats what I was getting at. Besides I don;t think over population is an issue in this.

Overpopulation: Causes, Effects and Solutions - Conserve Energy Future

Over population was suppose to bring about the end of the world in 2012 to but it did not happen but we all know 2012 was an internet hoax so I won't go any further with that one.

Last edited: