Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

for godsakes read the posts again. I said you were in your 60's not lordhenry. Sheesh.

Hey Lord Henry,

You replied AFTER this quote, "he`s in his 60s", even ardi1970 replied to you that the Lord said he is 46....there had been no mention of me at all in the posting ardi1970 made, which you can clearly see, so how could you possibly think you were talking about me being in my 60s, after i already said i was 70 in an earlier posting?? (y) :LOL:

...You are just trying to stick up for the Lord because you know that he said he was in his 60s...You clearly dont like being made a fool of by the Lord, do you?...:D

dh1

I thought he might be autistic or suffer from aspergers but I could be wrong. Most likely just doing it to intentionally cause infighting.

dh1

timeflip just leave the thread please. You've made your point now leave us alone. We're taking the subject serious.

TimeFlipper

timeflip just leave the thread please. You've made your point now leave us alone. We're taking the subject serious.
Not everybody on this thread is believing the fake postings, im just one of us...however i do find the lord very entertaining, even when you are both attempting to troll me ::LOL:: :LOL:..its not your first time dh1 :sneaky: :D

TimeFlipper

Ok..before Num7 closes down this time-travellers forum, i will make a posting that covers two remarks the lord made earlier in the week, that made me really smile a lot :LOL:.

Lord Henry

Not everybody on this thread is believing the fake postings, im just one of us...however i do find the lord very entertaining, even when you are both attempting to troll me ::LOL:: :LOL:..its not your first time dh1 :sneaky: :D
Help me understand, why a staunch sceptic would frequent a website like this @TimeFlipper I also must point out you begin avoided answering my question. Are you a member of DADARS?

Status
Not open for further replies.