Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1

timeflip stop trying to intimidate everyone here. We all know you're a private communist subversive now. grow up and take up golf.

TimeFlipper

timeflip stop trying to intimidate everyone here. We all know you're a private communist subversive now. grow up and take up golf.
Iam not trying to intimidate anyone, all i ask for are details, which Lord Haw Haw cannot provide, obviously lol..
Oh so im a subversive private communist am i??..FYI my golf handicap is 3 under par, which isnt too bad for an old timer like me :LOL:

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper I'm not at liberty to divulge the name of the DADRAS member that has been assisting me. After yesterday's incident when we believe we were being followed and a incident that occurred this morning. When some well built hatchet faced old hag with a distinct foreign accent sporting a brass knuckle duster. Came looking for a Mr Chatterton in the homeless shelter. It's best the gentleman's identity remains forever more a secret.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I'm not at liberty to divulge the name of the DADRAS member that has been assisting me. After yesterday's incident when we believe we were being followed and incident that occurred this morning. When some well built hatchet faced old hag with a distinct foreign accent sporting a brass knuckle duster. Came looking for a Mr Chatterton in the homeless shelter. It's best the gentleman's identity remains forever more a secret.
More excuses excuses and excuses.:D..I think most of our members watching this thread have already formed their opinion about you (y)..
Wow i liked that description of the well built hatchet faced old hag with a foreign accent sporting a brass knuckle duster! :LOL:..
I will have a chat with all the DADARS members about you..:D.

So are you saying you wont be posting any pictures, and that you cant give ANY details (except for the ruby laser) about the "modern day" components being used, and why they were used? :( :D..

dh1

this is always how it goes...assholes scare away those with real working devices. Again showing humanity isn't ready to overcome disinfo to deal with the truth.

timeflipper, karma buddy.

TimeFlipper

this is always how it goes...assholes scare away those with real working devices. Again showing humanity isn't ready to overcome disinfo to deal with the truth.
What real working device?..Not a scrap of evidence has been given to us...I dont believe in "blind faith" like you do ::LOL::

dh1

I'll never give proof to you. Perhaps I should dump it on this site in spite. Hehe. Watch ya have a meltdown in real time. you and your ahole buddies.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

best laid plans of mice and men

Last edited:

Lord Henry

I have to be brutally honest I've developed utter contempt for the sneering and supercilious comments of @TimeFlipper about my validity. I would have assumed somebody of his advanced dotage, would have been more genteel. Yet he writes like an author of a penny dreadful.

Last edited:

dh1

It's part of his psychological training to cause strife and infighting among the members here. He's using textbook psychological operation strategies.

I've encountered other people who've done the same. They usually stand out like a sore thumb in small communities of like minded individuals as false skeptics. They're here to skew everyone's perspectives of the legitimate investigators that have come to share.

They blossom in larger communities where no indepth discussion of the subject matter at hand can occur from so many people talking at the same time.

It's always the uncouth and non-technical people that get fooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.