Confirmed Hoax My name is Henry Chatterton and I'm a time traveler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howl0

can even buy your own time machine straight out of the box since the 80's called the hdr.
So you're saying I could walk to the nearest department store and purchase a Time Travel device? I don't recall it being that simple. Then again, I have no knowledge on the HDR. I will read about that soon.

Howl0

Kozyrev: Aether, Time and Torsion
http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-h...chapter-01-the-breakthroughs-of-dr-na-kozyrev

excerpt:
"The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity."

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

Thank you. I will consider reading these as soon as possible and get back to you once I have read them, in regards to this theory and Henry.

dh1

I shouldn't post so much, this is Henry's thread. sorry.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Howl0 Ultimately its upto you to make your own decision on wether a person is telling you the truth or not..
As for me i have asked simple technical questions which have been met with an excuse or simply a refusal to answer me, which obviously means the person cannot prove his claims, therefore a fake..(y)

Fakes will always tell you that information has been "suppressed" such as with Tesla, and that is their "get out of jail card"...They want you to think that only themselves know the "truth", which is ludicrous because when other simple factual questions are asked they cannot provide any type of answer to them, and why you should ask?...its because their whole story is just fabricated or simply meaning its faked..::LOL::

We have had fake time-travellers on here before, and their stories are all exactly the same, excuses..suppression of information..and lack of simple proof of ridiculous claims...And that is why i can safely say that the Lord Henry is just another fake, and i think the reason behind the fakery is the good old fashioned piss take or a desperate need to be noticed, there is no other explanation..:D

However, as strange as this may appear, i actually like the Lord Henry for giving me lots of fun entertainment, and i will be making a posting that proves once again he is faking his stated age of 46, thanks Lord Henry for keeping my mind alert! (y) :LOL:.

Lord Henry

@TimeFlipper old boy. It deeply saddens me that in this era. Many cities not just in good old Blighty. Are becoming modern versions of the biblical cities of Sodom and Gomorrah and we all know how that ended. Brimstone and fire, with poor old Lots bird being turned into a pillar of salt. Well he did go round saying to biblical folks, she was the salt of the Earth. I ponder the ethics of revealing too much, in case it falls into the wrong hands. What havoc or mischief would the typical snide of this era cause, with the ability to time travel? I sit here in a faux-leather Queen Anne recliner asking where, in this era did it go right?

Last edited:

dh1

it went right in non-western nations where people are still human.
just leave and go to the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.