Occultism on Paranormalis

Angelhoney

In it, is described a traditional Judeo-Christian paradigm of using angels/God to summon and control "demons". I say "demons" because, through experience, I have found that these entities are in virtually no way similar to the modern conceptions of demons. I'm certain that these entities have been labeled "demonic" due to the fact that the grimoire was supposedly written hundreds of years ago.

Velotak says they don't resemble demons and since he's seen them I believe him.
He also said that you can start by using imagination. Wich means it's a very safe way to start. He also said that in order for the entities to physically show up, it requires alot af practice and experience. So there is no way members on this forum will be able to summon entities in their physical form, so chances for getting hurt by entities are small.
Velotek is lying to you Angel, he already said he prays to his god Belial, who is Satan..why dont you just google Belial and see for yourself? :cautious:[/QUOTE
Yeah I googled, and the bible says that Belial is satan, but I'm not religious, thus what the bible says is irrelevant to me :D.

Velotak

Yeesh! Here I thought people on a time travel forum would be less suspicious of such things. Apparently, I was wrong.

Listen- you guys are free to feel or think whatever you want regarding whatever you want, I personally do not care. If you want to close this thread, @Num7, I say go for it. The thread has served its purpose, in addition to revealing that there is a bigger superstitious base here than I realized. I assumed people who would want to time travel and discuss paranormal things included the occult, which can be either light or dark.

Most of the "dangers" the posts on this thread mention either aren't real, or are blinds.

If one is scared of it, then that is their choice. Most people aren't built for this kind of thing. The knowledge is out there for those who seek it.

There are scarier things than Satan out there, if you guys want to harp on something silly.

And @Wind7- I don't know what you mean by "belief in one", however, regarding my policy- in my experience, most things that try to attack me don't stop by asking nicely. In order to protect myself, and my family, I deal with threats.

If there is such a superstitious base here, one that so noticeably opposes the occult, perhaps posting the basics wouldn't be a good idea. Or maybe it would, to break a few myths.

Even so, if what I post gets locked/shut down for being too "dangerous", if an individual would like them regardless, they can PM me.

Want to vote on it? I'll go with whatever, it doesn't change things for me.

TimeFlipper

I'm usually open to allow discussing such dark topics, but I don't like the negativity currently coming out of it, and of course the associated dangers, which shouldn't be taken lightly.

Even according to our standards, some things should remain untouched.. Dealing with the devil and satanism would be the last thing I'd recommend to anyone. I don't mean it can't be done. But SHOULD it be done... ?

We don't want our visitors to hurt themselves, or open a door they cannot close. Maybe this discussion should be closed. I'll let others voice their opinions whether or not this discussion should be terminated.
Num7, i feel that you should make the ultimate decision..you know how Opmmur Windy and i feel about it and im also certain Classicalfan would be very much against it...Satanism IS very very dangerous, and people like Velotek makes the occult and Satan look like a beautiful person that will grant you all the wishes that you want, free of charge....That is a Satanists ploy and all the rhetoric that goes with it, when in fact it is a vile cult that will destroy you and force you into what ever they want you to do, even murder children for their vile beliefs!!! :cautious:

bluejay_1919

I've been trying to avoid posting here because I think this subject is just a little...ridiculous. I don't consider myself Christian. I don't believe in the Christian idea of God or the Devil. However, I do believe in dark and a light entities, spirits, ghosts...whatever you want to call them.

Some of us here have the ability to see and interact with these things, naturally. Call it a gift or a curse, it can be seen both ways. What I don't understand here, is why anyone is entertaining the thought of calling out dark entities to help them?? If you've never dealt with that before, don't you know they will see that as a huge weakness?! Those of a dark nature are tricky and decieving.

Trust me, because I know. I've been dealing with such things since I was a little girl and now my kids are dealing with such gifts. With these gifts come good and bad. Loving and the hateful. Once you have them around you, or in your home.. whether you invited them there or not, it is NOT easy to get rid of them.

I don't know this person that is telling you that it will all work out, but be very weary. It does NOT require lots of practice or experience for dark entities to SHOW up....it takes lots of practice and experience to get RID of them and clean up the mess they make.

I understand you desperately want to change your past, but dealing with negative spirits, demons, or the devil ( whatever label you want here basically ) is definitely not the way to go. Yes they can meet you in Astral travel, but that can easily be an invitation to them to stick around you. A negative entity can easily make you feel depressed, trained of energy and become worse.

Once you open this door, it's hard to impossible to close. Trust from someone with natural gifts in this area...if you don't have that connection there, and definitely don't have one with negative entities, leave it be.

bluejay_1919

Yes, there is alot worse out there than negative spirits!! Our living world is full of crazy, pure evil people.

I'm not judging here nor am I going to call anyone a Satanist. I'm also not scared to talk about anything dealing with the dark arts or malevolent spirits. Bring it on!! It can be a bit fascinating. I just hope those interested in this do alot more thought before jumping into such matters.

Sending light and peace to everyone on the thread. We're all looking for that, I think.

TimeFlipper

Yeesh! Here I thought people on a time travel forum would be less suspicious of such things. Apparently, I was wrong.

Listen- you guys are free to feel or think whatever you want regarding whatever you want, I personally do not care. If you want to close this thread, @Num7, I say go for it. The thread has served its purpose, in addition to revealing that there is a bigger superstitious base here than I realized. I assumed people who would want to time travel and discuss paranormal things included the occult, which can be either light or dark.

Most of the "dangers" the posts on this thread mention either aren't real, or are blinds.

If one is scared of it, then that is their choice. Most people aren't built for this kind of thing. The knowledge is out there for those who seek it.

There are scarier things than Satan out there, if you guys want to harp on something silly.

And @Wind7- I don't know what you mean by "belief in one", however, regarding my policy- in my experience, most things that try to attack me don't stop by asking nicely. In order to protect myself, and my family, I deal with threats.

If there is such a superstitious base here, one that so noticeably opposes the occult, perhaps posting the basics wouldn't be a good idea. Or maybe it would, to break a few myths.

Even so, if what I post gets locked/shut down for being too "dangerous", if an individual would like them regardless, they can PM me.

Want to vote on it? I'll go with whatever, it doesn't change things for me.
Be extremely cautious of what this person has to say...He has the stupidity to say that there are scarier things than Satan out there!!
Nothing is more scarier and dangerous than Satan..and once again he tries to persuade you very subtly that Satan is really a misunderstood and decent guy!!...This man IS a Satanist, trying very hard by being all friendly and nice to you (all Satanists are when they are recruiting for people)..Be very aware that this man will lie about anything to get you involved in his vile cult..:cautious:

TimeFlipper

Velotak says they don't resemble demons and since he's seen them I believe him.
He also said that you can start by using imagination. Wich means it's a very safe way to start. He also said that in order for the entities to physically show up, it requires alot af practice and experience. So there is no way members on this forum will be able to summon entities in their physical form, so chances for getting hurt by entities are small.
Velotek is lying to you Angel, he already said he prays to his god Belial, who is Satan..why dont you just google Belial and see for yourself? :cautious:[/QUOTE
Yeah I googled, and the bible says that Belial is satan, but I'm not religious, thus what the bible says is irrelevant to me :D.
Angel, are you aware that Satanism is a religion in itself....A vile cult whose purpose is to glorify their Satanic Master by going directly opposite to the Christan God....Yes Angel, all Satanists believe in the Christian God and that is why they do everything in their power to be totally opposite :cautious:

TimeFlipper

I've been trying to avoid posting here because I think this subject is just a little...ridiculous. I don't consider myself Christian. I don't believe in the Christian idea of God or the Devil. However, I do believe in dark and a light entities, spirits, ghosts...whatever you want to call them.

Some of us here have the ability to see and interact with these things, naturally. Call it a gift or a curse, it can be seen both ways. What I don't understand here, is why anyone is entertaining the thought of calling out dark entities to help them?? If you've never dealt with that before, don't you know they will see that as a huge weakness?! Those of a dark nature are tricky and decieving.

Trust me, because I know. I've been dealing with such things since I was a little girl and now my kids are dealing with such gifts. With these gifts come good and bad. Loving and the hateful. Once you have them around you, or in your home.. whether you invited them there or not, it is NOT easy to get rid of them.

I don't know this person that is telling you that it will all work out, but be very weary. It does NOT require lots of practice or experience for dark entities to SHOW up....it takes lots of practice and experience to get RID of them and clean up the mess they make.

I understand you desperately want to change your past, but dealing with negative spirits, demons, or the devil ( whatever label you want here basically ) is definitely not the way to go. Yes they can meet you in Astral travel, but that can easily be an invitation to them to stick around you. A negative entity can easily make you feel depressed, trained of energy and become worse.

Once you open this door, it's hard to impossible to close. Trust from someone with natural gifts in this area...if you don't have that connection there, and definitely don't have one with negative entities, leave it be.
Beautifully put :)
I hope our members take heed on what you have told us.

TnWatchdog

One thing for certain...this thead has brought on an awareness to readers that the the occult can be very dangerous. The devil doesn't bother me because I realize he is a loser and I choose to stay clear of losers. A fallen angel...what a loser 'it' is. The devil realises that his time is short, on Earth, and he wants to pull as many down, with him, as he can...just like negative people will try to do.There will be many other ways the devil will try to decieve than a thread on a forum.
We all need to make choices and not be afraid to say no to it...I would rather follow the law of attraction than have someone take me down a dead end road that's on fire.
The choice is yours Num...the devil will find other ways to ruin your day because, as I have said, he is such a loser.

Last edited: