Retro Spectators

TimeFlipper

I love the old westerns they are showing on many local antenna stations. As a kid I enjoyed them and still do today...good acting and plots.
This is one of my favorites...I liked the intro then and find myself turning the volume up when it plays now. You can watch some of the shows on YouTube...
Info on the rifle, you know the Hollywood stuff, like fake news...

"The 1892 Winchester in .44/.40 caliber used on the show only holds eleven bullets. The audio track was dubbed over the video track. They are not entirely in sync. You may hear 12 or 13 shots fired in the audio portion, and you may watch him pull the lever back on the rifle a different number of times."
We used have that series on the UK TV back in the 1960s and i enjoyed watching it Dawg (y)..
I recall a time when someone asked, how come they always fire off so many shots, but we never see them reload?...The answer came back, because they reload during the commercials! :LOL:..
And next time you choose a video clip to show us, will you make certain that you pick the one that has the loudest sounds on it please? o_0 :LOL:

tymeonadime

THIS was the ultimate sports car. Well, it was when I finished it that is.

http://l.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/6X...m/PersonalVehicles/HectorNov99Pic1.jpg.cf.jpg

1988 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA Notchback, with a 350 TPI 400 turbo tranny with slapstick shift, 2200 stall torque converter, a Stage IV ecu rewrite, and a wet shot of the funny gas. I have a time slip here somewhere that shows a record pass for me, 1/4 mile in 10.04 seconds, without the bottle.. I have never seen another one like it. This one is the closest example I could find online. My title said mine was #004 of 616 that had that particular package. Leather heated seats power windows digital dash etc. The sound of that beast would make an old man cry, and made the young girls w....well let's just say they liked it too.

I could sit a fifth of Jim next to the front tire, and raise the wheels over it for the duration of 1,2 and part of 3rd gear

I MISS MY BABY!!! I named it Pace, after lyrics from a Linkin Park song " Points Of Authority" the line said " You can't run the race, the Pace is to fast you just won't last" It was too. ...