Retro Spectators

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I didnt either Prof..The desks we used were all from the 1930s and we never had a TV in any classroom :eek::D

The teachers would occasionally wheel them in to play an educational video. I don't think any child really watched, though. They turned the lights off and we either wrote notes to each other or slept.

TimeFlipper

We used to write notes to the girls using an "invisible ink",actually all it is was lemon juice...To find out what was written, the girls only had to use a candle to heat up the paper that the message was written on..;):D..This secret way of writing messages were used by governments from the 17th century :cool:

TimeFlipper

These were the keys for my Morris Oxford, that are only on American ebay!! And this is what my car looked like..back in the day.s-l300.jpg morris-oxford-diesel-08.jpg

TnWatchdog

Do you remember dropping off your film to get developed? Going to pick them up, look, and then put them in a drawer...the one hour photo.
Here is a scene from One Hour Photo staring Robin Williams. Oh yeah, I still have a couple of rolls from way back I haven't got around to develop yet.

920x920.jpg

TimeFlipper

In 1966 i bought my first Polaroid swinger camera which developed films in about 2 minutes and i also bought my first cine8 movie camera which i had to send the 8 mm film to Kodak Labs for developing and i got it back within the week :)

Swinger-Tlumacki.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, I just found the car I need:
12991095_10154022816184536_9191047703893360180_n.jpg

TimeFlipper

Now this is what i call a REAL car.. The Tesla S 2016...Every curve on its exterior has been meticulously created down to few microns, for the most aerodynamic shape that exists :eek: :Dtesla.jpg