Retro Spectators

Harte

Anyone remember this guy?

6d98735de3685805fd4c32196b6b9a0b.jpg

Harte

TimeFlipper

That was based on me trying to get to 88mph in my souped up Delorian :D
Actually the Delorian used in the movie had a very crap French engine installed that would struggle getting to 70mph :LOL:

TnWatchdog

I love the old westerns they are showing on many local antenna stations. As a kid I enjoyed them and still do today...good acting and plots.
This is one of my favorites...I liked the intro then and find myself turning the volume up when it plays now. You can watch some of the shows on YouTube...
Info on the rifle, you know the Hollywood stuff, like fake news...

"The 1892 Winchester in .44/.40 caliber used on the show only holds eleven bullets. The audio track was dubbed over the video track. They are not entirely in sync. You may hear 12 or 13 shots fired in the audio portion, and you may watch him pull the lever back on the rifle a different number of times."

TimeFlipper

Yes Dawg, i remember the 130 136 and 146, although we called them 2 star 3 star and 5 star petrol pumps which referred to the quality of the petrol around in those days and the types of cars that would need them, nowadays all the car engines will use what was termed as 5 star petrol, or high octane fuel and the other pumps will be diesel fuel...BUT, we never had lovely young ladies like the girl in the picture filling up our gas tanks, we had overweight ladies and miserable looking guys doing it :devil: :LOL: