Satan

Miscellaneous

In the spiritual world a clean conscientiousness values more than money to us in our 3d comparatively speaking. Things that are considered foolishness and weakness to us here such as being kind and fair to People gains importance in the spiritual life.
What's spiritual craft?

Carl Miller

Spiritual craft in Kardecism spiritism relates to a process of convincing the obsessor to let go of his agenda of holding grudges and persecution.
In fact the perpetrator from the past turns out to be the victim of the present. It differs from exorcism entirely for the main reason that in exorcism the discarnate spirit is compelled to leave his victim alone by force which eventually does not work.
In the disobsession sessions (cause it is a long term treatment) the disembodied or incorporeal entity moved by vengeance is gently invited to listen to Christ as He teaches forgiveness as a means of salvation. That's to say neither the obsessor nor its victims advances in the spiritual realm while the obsession process goes on or persists.
Let me give you an example to illustrate this=
"Let's suppose that in the previous incarnation today's victim misused his position of authority and power and brought destruction to a whole family.
That is what i said that today's victim was once a perpetrator. The disembodied entity who carries out his plan of vengeance was once a victim. In fact he is getting even with the perpetrator from a previous incarnation misunderstanding. It is the Karma law into work. The Karma law is the result of God's Justice. Suppose you would have lots of slaves in a previous incarnation and instead of treating them kindly, you on the contrary, would abuse them.
Many of them pass away holding grudges against you for mistreatment.
In the current incarnation as an act of revenge the spirits of the once abused slaves will be looking forward to demonizing you into dementia. 90 per cent of cases of madness is caused by
spiritual obsession.
i use the term "disobsession" on purpose leaving the term "abduction" to incidents pertaining to supposed ET activities.
But if you prefer you may call today's victim as an abductee and the whole process as "spiritual abduction" - a process that culminates in madness or the death of the victim most invariably.
The disease being no piece of cake made me name the post "Satan".

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Yeah. I see. It is pretty tough. I want to be clear that I am not a perfect person. Instinctively I am also led to retaliation. At times i have to hold myself not hit back.
Not so long ago the vice principal at one of the schools i am employed in told a girlfriend i had been dating that she should not go out with me since i was a drug addict. Consequently a meeting was arranged by the principal cause the moral damage was evident towards me.
The teacher i had been going out told the same story. And the vice had to apologize after being demonized by the principal.
Some people are really mean. After knowing about that gossip i started to wish the vice principal could start losing her hair since she seemed extremely unsympathetic bouncing her hair while snubbing other humbler school personnel.
Some months elapsed after the episode and only now she has been claiming her hair have been falling.
As i told you i am far from being perfect and since i bend metal utensils with the power of mind i might as well make some hair fall also.

Miscellaneous

Yeah. I see. It is pretty tough. I want to be clear that I am not a perfect person. Instinctively I am also led to retaliation. At times i have to hold myself not hit back.
Not so long ago the vice principal at one of the schools i am employed in told a girlfriend i had been dating that she should not go out with me since i was a drug addict. Consequently a meeting was arranged by the principal cause the moral damage was evident towards me.
The teacher i had been going out told the same story. And the vice had to apologize after being demonized by the principal.
Some people are really mean. After knowing about that gossip i started to wish the vice principal could start losing her hair since she seemed extremely unsympathetic bouncing her hair while snubbing other humbler school personnel.
Some months elapsed after the episode and only now she has been claiming her hair have been falling.
As i told you i am far from being perfect and since i bend metal utensils with the power of mind i might as well make some hair fall also.
Nice.:ROFLMAO: At least your desires manifested—after a long time. Losing some hair doesn't sound so bad of a punishment compared to what she has done though

Carl Miller

Idk. I only know that it is unwise not to defend yourself. There is a little story:
"A snake had been reported by the village people to be terrorizing the few inhabbitants. A missionary monk went
to meet with the snake for that purpose.
Two years later the monk returned to that village and was taken aback to see the snake filled with bruises completely worn out, on the streets, down and out.
The monk asked the snake what had happened.
The snake replied that since it had been forbidden to hurt village people they took revenge on him and eventually brought him to his knees (if snakes do have knees, hihi).
The monk replied that the snake should not have stopped to be aggressive.
"Hurting is one thing. Being aggressive is another thing"
If you were a dog, snake, i would advise you not to bite, but i would't tell you to stop barking. He made his point."

Carl Miller

..."If we analyse the conception of pleasure, we find that we cannot have any feeling of pleasure if we have no conception of pain. Similarly if we have no conception of pain, we could have no conception of pleasure. We can only know what one feeling is, by comparing it with the other feeling we had before and also knowing the difference. And then if we are going to enjoy pleasure throughout eternity, we must have some sort of conception of pain, otherwise we cannot enjoy pleasure throughout eternity. It is for that reason that those who believe in an eternity, will have to believe in eternal hell fire. The underlying truth of it is that we cannot enjoy the one without experiencing the other.

In the gross descriptions of hell and heaven, we find that there is a glass wall, separating hell from heaven, through which the souls, enjoying celestial pleasures, can see the others suffering and can compare and enjoy their pleasures; otherwise there is no enjoyment. It 78would be truly impossible for us to enjoy that pleasure if we enjoy that all the time and have no break. Now if we like music and hear music day and night without doing anything else, music would be a pleasure no more to us and within six hours we would be tired of it. If we see one colour all the time, it would no longer be a colour. If we can go to heaven and remain there throughout eternity, it would be no pleasure at all. Now under all these conditions we cannot find that eternal life in heaven with a finer body in the meaning of immortality, nor the enjoyment of celestial pleasures of the same kind without having any condition for comparison, is the meaning of immortality..."

The relative importance of Evil-

Life Beyond Death- Swami Abhedananda- quote

Itheblaze

Then why does a baby cry when it's teething? Because the natural nerve ending in its gums is making the baby feel pain. You don't have an orgasm and say, "Humm? I wonder if that was painful or pleasurable?" You don't giggle your head off when you touch a hot stove. These are natural laws like up and down, in and out etc. I think each of us was made against our will. We each got put in a body against our will (given choice, no one would pick 3rd world country). And each will have to give an account on how we lived. This life is a test of our (each one) true nature.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Very interesting posts on good and bad, and how people and situations as well as perceive ways to correct or neutralize situations.

Everyone should understand: "human thoughts are real things and things can do things", be very careful for what you wish for or you may get completely different result than you originally expected.

As far as your brother-in-law and his alcoholic ways, most likely he is possessed by the alcoholic demons within him. Trying to do an exorcism is extremely dangerous, personally I question the Catholic priests that perform exorcisms if they're really doing good or bad for the victim being worked on. When an exorcism is performed the main thing is what do you do with what you've exercised out of the body of the possessed one and where do you send the evil entity within. Problem: if you do not handle it right all you've done pull that Evil spirit out and let it go, so it jumps on someone else and you have accomplish nothing. So where do you send the Evil entity, no one ever talks about and it is the most important aspect of an successful exorcism.

PS: Carl, I've also taught my youngest daughter to roll empty aluminum pop cans across the flat table and bend spoons. The mind is a powerful tool it needs to be respected and used for good only. There is a very thin gray line between good and not so good when using the power of the mind.