Time to Build It

dh1

yeah that's an orgone wave coming out the back of the satellite dish, same frequency as the microwave radiation but doesn't burn tissue. Same thing is emanated out of microwave oven covers. Is emanated by atomic nuclei.

The hemholtz coils were just 3 loops of wire with different orientations. Reminds me of the coils you have wrapped around the delta-t. 3 coils there I believe.

Specifically where you don't get EM detected is where you get the same wave emanated from the RF satellite dish. The backside.

I think they said the backside also had a focal point where the energies converged upon the room with duncan inside. With the satellite dish facing downwards they varied the RF they exposed him to by opening or closing the metal door. With the weird new wave I don't think that worked cuz it passes through objects.

The satellite dish surface is the part that reflects RF...RF doesn't penetrate into the depth of metal. Metal does interact with orgone waves to some degree..little trickier.

Should be easy to duplicate with a RF dish and a microwave oven magnetron to some degree. I think they said 440Mhz was a window into human consciousness.

Beams yo brain, "serve the dh twinkies and soda".

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
I think that a time travel portal like the montauk project would be the safest way because, its a temporal field that is at the destination, not a machine that people can just steal from you, its one option i was thinking but its the most expensive project of them all, the PX is cheaper to make , a use ship cost about 50 000$ for a 29tons vessel

dh1

yeah I'm pretty sure they used the Martha Vineyard merchant ship, much smaller than the Eldridge. So def doable.

All these experiments we read about like Project Looking Glass and others it's hard to tell if they needed that kind of large equipment for it to work or if that was their scaled up version from a smaller device.

Andrew Basiago's description of Tesla's teleporter seems nice and small. Portal generator.

One that I was always itching to build was Mad Man Mike Marcum's portal generator. I always thought he made a mistake only making one of them cuz if he made 2 he would've just popped out the 2nd one. Rather than appearing in a corn field 600miles away while not remembering who he was and where he lived for over a year. :/

He revealed every detail of the device that would be a good one to replicate. Big enough so it can't be stolen. Said he used a lot of donated equipment from local companies.

He had generated I think 20 million volts(not easy) and had 10 rings with 10 electromagnets on each that weighed 300lbs a piece and they all rotated.

Basically would need a high current capacitor bank, 10 steel rings, huge electromagnets, motor and jig to spin the rings, then a 20million volt DC generator to charge two upright metal plates in the center of the ring. Whole thing was horizontal and he rode a forklift up over it and jumped in.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The Sage Radar Antenna was not a satellite dish ..It was operating at 430Mhz, .Also that frequency of 430Mhz was supposed to be be the frequency that can enter the human mind, and thats why it was chosen...There was no Orgone wave coming from the rear of the Sage Radar Antenna, it was simply what is called the non burning RF radiation..

.If you wish to consult the Montauk Project book for proof of what i have i said, i urge you to do that because you are way off the mark as there is no mention of any orgone being involved in that experiment....Also Helmholtz coils are similar to pancake coils and possess more than just 3 loops of wire, i also suggest you take a look at exactly how a Helmholtz Coil is formed...If you wish to know more about how orgone works, i suggest you look at the part where Preston Nichols explains how Reich electronically helped to come up with how to create and negate Orgone...

DoctorZ

the tesla device only issue is mind alteration, it will affect the mind of adults because our brainwave are not the same as young person, same effect as when your temporal signature get affected

dh1

The Sage Radar Antenna was not a satellite dish ..It was operating at 430Mhz, .Also that frequency of 430Mhz was supposed to be be the frequency that can enter the human mind, and thats why it was chosen...There was no Orgone wave coming from the rear of the Sage Radar Antenna, it was simply what is called the non burning RF radiation..

.If you wish to consult the Montauk Project book for proof of what i have i said, i urge you to do that because you are way off the mark as there is no mention of any orgone being involved in that experiment....Also Helmholtz coils are similar to pancake coils and possess more than just 3 loops of wire, i also suggest you take a look at exactly how a Helmholtz Coil is formed...If you wish to know more about how orgone works, i suggest you look at the part where Preston Nichols explains how Reich electronically helped to come up with how to create and negate Orgone...
Yes I know I'm saying it was orgone waves. That's my interpretation. There's no such thing as non-burning RF radiation at the wattage that was operating at. Shouldn't be any RF behind the Sage Radar reflector. Not to mention people weren't tripping out psychologically like they mentioned on the whole base behind the RF reflector surface. Just that room so it shows it has a focal point.

Yeah I read all the books timeflipper. The radiosonde weather balloons that Reich designed and operated were legit. Not all the radiosonde weather balloons emanated orgone though, some were just normal RF transmitters. That's why people get confused if they find one even today or in the past.

Tom Bearden talks about how anytime you have photon emission you get longitudinal(orgone or dor) waves at right angles. Sure seems like that's what's being emanated from behind the RF reflector at the Montauk base.

dh1

the tesla device only issue is mind alteration, it will affect the mind of adults because our brainwave are not the same as young person, same effect as when your temporal signature get affected

Yeah I agree, chi energy is the same as time energy. That's why people go crazy, get diseases, or age prematurely if they utilize time machines. Eventually will screw ya up and it's cumulative. Chi blocks in the brain cause mental probs. Prob why the PX experiment soldiers went insane. Gotta wonder how many homeless crazy vets are really abandoned time travelers.

Montauk books even said they wired up homeless people and threw them into the time portal. Some were lost to 'time and space' and never seen again.

Best designs I've seen allow you to amplify your own abilities to time travel. Ur brain makes time fields compatible with your body.

the Montauk whistleblower 'daniel' claims if he was given a time machine to utilize he wouldn't use it for that reason.

That's why Tesla wanted a 3rd generator to synchronize the coils on the PX ship to the freq of the chi energy within the bodies of the soldiers. Then they'd all be safe but we know what ultimately happened with that. I don't think the time field on the ship was stable.

Intense enough and wildly fluctuating time fields frak people up. Be careful deadz74.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

they use similar idea in Xmen back in the 90' cartoon, the big black muscle guy from the future , they use two coil in a similar matter to open a vortex thru time