Time Travel University

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Time Travel University

Numenorean7 said:
Yeah, everything you do seem like to good old days after some time. Time sure flies.
When I was on TPN, I was often reading and posting from school during my boring classes, I was 18, good old days.
"Wow, HDR, that's cool !!!" Damn lol

Num7
man when I was 18, computors were the size of a truck, and had no real memory/RAM to speek of, but that was a couple days ago, like 1975. I went of to play G.I.JOE. in 1976 and cell phones were carried in a briefcase and called a mobile phone. then came the brick phones.
stop it your making me feel old.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Yeah, everything you do seem like to good old days after some time. Time sure flies.
When I was on TPN, I was often reading and posting from school during my boring classes, I was 18, good old days.
"Wow, HDR, that's cool !!!" Damn lol

Num7

Dude you are the guy from Napolean Dynamite! That reminds me..remember Frog? The hdrkid groupie? He said that his brother was in the movie and got the director to use his idea for a song at the ending credits!
B.S. prolly......

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, I'll never put this thing on my head lol
Besides, there's something in the new Indiana Jones movie that reminds me of the HDR lol You'll know it when you'll watch the movie !
Frog, yeah, how can you forget him anyway ? He was good at making sentences that lasted for 5 lines. I can hardly read those.

HDRkid probably don't know yet that this place is back.
Ok, I admit, it was pretty entertaining in the old days. I wouldn't be so sad about seeing its return here. I would say that I'm almost neutral about it, except for the fact that it would probably bring more people here.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

agreed he was always good for to get people all worked up
sometimes I think thats all he realy wanted to do just for kicks or somthin

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, one day or another, the kid is going to find out that the site is back.
I guess it'll bring some more posters at the same time, and after.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

he most likely knows now, but has found some new sheep to shear. ones who just don't ask the kid to show some proof.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Probably lol
He's not posting much on his own site.
He looks pretty quiet since a few months, he must be preparing something.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

nah he's just off time travelin...... romeing like a cell phone.
soon he'll show up with a wild tale to tell :eek: