TimeBenders machine ideas.

Tippy

Yes, that does make sense to me. In your last paragraph where you say, "The right Intent, in cooperation with the Imagination to catch the specific Vibration", - I feel that you are on to something. Intent - is thought and thoughts are energy. When employed in conjunction with like forces - forces that make for conducive vibration - I could see things a'happening, in theory.

My thoughts on your comment as to why we might need outside spinning interference since our cells already spin - makes me think that perhaps, the outside influence would bring cells back into the "healthy" vibratory sequence, causing them to heal the body. As you say - many different causes may be in play when we think of the effects of aging on the human body. I believe scientists have determined that healthy organs vibrate at a different sequence than do unhealthy ones.

I guess my assumption would be that for cells 'out of whack' so to speak - the outside influence could actually help raise their vibrations once again to that of healthy cells.

There was a doctor - in England, I believe, in the 70s who invented a machine that (supposedly) had just such an effect upon disease - and could return cells to their healthy state. His name escapes me now - maybe someone else will recall it.

My theory - that I spoke previously of - would slow down the earth's, or the environment's impact upon the human body - and hence, would slow the aging process. I believe, as you say - that vibration would be much in play since the horizontal energy created is known to produce actual vibrations, as demonstrated in Tai Chi and the prayer wheels.

Thank you for your very interesting post.

gomp

As far as trever's device go's 6.096 centimeters of cable cause 1 nanosecond of delay in the signal. and light will travel 1 meter in 3.3564095 nanoseconds.
if you spaced the electromagnets out so they where 66.6 centimeters(2/3 of a meter) apart, you would need a waveform that was 166.6666667 Mhz (the frequancy of the wave is determined by the spaceing of hte device) all of these calculations come from my modified consept of the device. basically makeing it a ring is a big giant pain in the butt, but when you make the magnetic feild move past you (from say top to bottom) then the calculations become much more simple. not to mention the center of a ring or electromagnets would be spinning at a differant speed than the outer edge(the outer edge has to go farther and does so in the same about of time there for makeing its speed slower than the center of the magnetic feilds)
now some thing else that is neat with the device being liniar as aposed to a ring is that you can build it into just about any thing(any one have a delorian I can borrow :p) too bad the simplest form of the device will look like a phone booth(bill and ted are cool but not my fav form of scifi time travel)
any way that is what I have as far as numbers go for a working version of trever hales device. and slowly but surely I am scrapping together the parts for the frequancy generator.

hellrazor

use that with some compacitors to reasonate the freqeuncy you want then have that freqeuncy run through an electro magnet or soming.

hellrazor

use that with some compacitors to reasonate the freqeuncy you want then have that freqeuncy run through an electro magnet or soming.

Timebender

Hello all,
I have been back a few months but have not posted. I just now read thru some old threads regarding my own device and should clarify a few things.

Firstly, one only has to reach approximately 30% the speed of light to percieve the effects of time dilation. I believe that this is what my unit did.

Secondly, my unit NEVER transported anything larger than an iguana as it was of small size and the entire unit fit on my desk minus the transformer. Never built it for a person as I was not fully aware of what the unit was actually doing until many years later.

Third, the electromag's themselves did not move. The ring of electromagnets were activated one after the other via the spinning contacts. In effect, a spinning mass was created by the rotating magnetic field and not by moving magnets physically, ONLY the field moved as each electromag was energized in turn.

I remember the idea of a spinning cylindar from some physics book I once read. I believe that this is what my desktop device did. In effect, the electromagnets created a virtual spinning mass around a highly excited electrical field. Trying to spin a physical object at 30% light speed would be dangerous indeed.

Hope that clears up a few of the issues particular to my experiments and it's good to see this place is still here,
TB

Frog186

TimeBender
Hi timebender it's frog again nice to see you back sorry for not being here myself for a couple of weeks I have been busy too I have been astral travelling with two pendants I bought I have only seen and heard the past but maybe one day I hope to do actual future time travel I have two questions for you so here they are and I am not trying to rush you at all when you have sparetime let me know for sure and by the way welcome back:

1. when your device was working did you try other things to do like push or throw other objects in and did they come back to you?

2. did you have any side effects when the device was working also one more do you believe that you stopped time instead of doing time travel?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for everything answers and so much more I might ask you more questions later and give advice but this all is good for now thanks for being cool!

Timebender

Originally posted by Frog186@Jan 4 2005, 04:21 PM

1. when your device was working did you try other things to do like push or throw other objects in and did they come back to you?

I never threw anything into the center. I always placed things in the unit before I powered it up.

2. did you have any side effects when the device was working also one more do you believe that you stopped time instead of doing time travel?

No effects that I remember well though over the years I have to wonder if there have not been minor precognitive experiences that may have been resultant from exposure to the field.

I wish that I had known then what I know now so I could be a better observer. I hope to duplicate the effect/unit sometime this year when the house is finished.

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and thanks for everything answers and so much more I might ask you more questions later and give advice but this all is good for now thanks for being cool!

Hey, good to be back and thanks for taking an interest. I hope someone else can duplicate my results with an understanding of what's happening. If not, I'll get around to rebuilding a similar unit in the future, I have no doubt.
TB

Vendetta

Re: TimeBenders machine ideas.

Good evening folks,

:p

Hi, I am a no body from the internet and I am very interested in your articles about time dilation.

Firstly, I am an IT graduate from Australia.

I suck big time at physics and high level maths ...

Back when I was small, I watched my fare share of Dr. Who, The Time Machine, etc etc etc ...

Just recently I have been reading up on Paul Davies's "How to build a time machine"

I concluded that the only way to be able to manipulate time is to be able to manipulate gravity ...

when you can manipulate gravity ... you can manipulate time ...

the key is gravity ... well there are more then one way to skin the cat ... there are actually many ways to alter time ... gravity happens to be one

thats where I got stuck ... I often ask myself ... how do i build a gravity manipulation device ???

then after some time on the internet I met you folks !!!

I read your articles ...

I became very amazed at what I am reading ...

I would like to ask Mr. TimeBender ... if he can share his schematics of his time altering device with me ... so that I can contemplate how to make one ...

I have totally no idea what a tesla coil is or what a transformer is ...

needless to say ... how even to built one ...

But I learn very quickly ...

The same question that I ask Mr. Timebender, I ask anyone of you ... If you are so kind as to share your time dilation device's schematics ... I will be over joyed ...

I can be contacted at

[email protected]

thank you ...

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU FOLKS !!!

:grin:

darkbreed

Re: TimeBenders machine ideas.

Intersting thread, you are onto something here.

I find the part about the iguana a bit curious though, are you saying it actually grew? I see how your vegetables could decompose obviously, as the machine affected the time bound to it to speed up, or rather made its "aging process" speed up at least. Kind of reveresed wanted effects of time travel. You also slowed down this process, and it seems you also stopped it in some experiments. I was alittle tired when i read through this thread though so maybe i didnt pick up everything. But back to the Iguana, it was placed inside the machine, and when taken out i assume you mean it had gotten older, just like the vegetables did? But, it was still alive it seemed from your story, how can this be? Wouldnt it have died of starvation, specially if it even had gotten a bit bigger by the time it was taken out, i suppose this process also would take a noteable amount of time on a iguana just like on people? If this is the case, the only solution i can see is what i said, speeding up and slowing down of the aging process, not quite time itself?

In other words, if you had been personally inside the machine, you would only notice yourself grow older really fast, as it seems from the story. This makes a new paradox about time travel experiments i didnt think of before, as the ones i have been involved with have only affected time, not aging process, of the subject exposed to the machines fields.

I have a problem looking into this, unless i assume it is the way i described above, and only the aging process, including growth (that is part of the aging process anyway) was affected. If the reality of time and space was noticed by the iguana, in other words, for him it would have seemed like he was inside that machine for ages, he would also have become hungry and died of starvation. Just like the vegetables started to rot.

I wouldnt tried this on myself, i wonder if the effects had been strong enough to reverse the effects, would the objects inside have gotten "younger" ?

If my writing style is strange, or sounds weird/hard to understand, it is because my english is not the best not being my mothertounge, specially in terms related to these subjects.. Hard for me to put it the way i really want it