TimeBenders machine ideas.

wrlarsen

Originally posted by Phoenix@Jul 19 2004, 01:55 PM
Well that is what I have put together so far. Anyone want to take it from here?

Nope! You seem to be doing just fine so far. Keep it up.

iooqxpooi

The electromagnets would make the person inside vibrate near the speed of light, so it would work. By the way, if this is true, then the magnets would have to be spinning from < to > not from ^ to \/.(because of the oscillation of the person or object on the inside that is needed.)

starwolf

reminds me of a guy i heard that stole a couple of industrial generators and tied them to electromagnets. he designed and built the whole thing on his back porch. i remember him saying he used to throw pennies in "it" and they woul vanish. he was too nervous to attempt a manned test. this was, oh id say atleast 5 yrs ago. anyone remember this?

HackimerRob

starwolf Posted Today, 08:54 PM
reminds me of a guy i heard that stole a couple of industrial generators and tied them to electromagnets. he designed and built the whole thing on his back porch. i remember him saying he used to throw pennies in \"it\" and they woul vanish. he was too nervous to attempt a manned test. this was, oh id say atleast 5 yrs ago. anyone remember this?
no, but that's interesting, reminds me of that guy who built a levitator out of tesla coils.

iooqxpooi Posted Today, 09:55 AM
The electromagnets would make the person inside vibrate near the speed of light, so it would work. By the way, if this is true, then the magnets would have to be spinning from < to > not from ^ to \/.(because of the oscillation of the person or object on the inside that is needed.)
The magnets themselve Io would not be spinning, per se. It's the EM field that we'd need to spin, essentially turning a ring of EMs on and off almost at the speed of light. Heg - I think it would probably be a little uncomfortable to have your molecules vibrated at that speed, but I don't know if IO's theory is correct, would organic material really be that affected by the EM? I think it should really result in a "shell" of time change.

Coincidencereality

This is a great topic just what I have been thinking about lately and trying to post. I have read through other websites spinning magnets in a certain way can distort time if its done right. Someone told me in a different post its not possable and has opposite outlook on how time works, space does not go on forever, space is only as big as its time field, i belive if you go far enough away from our galaxy time slows and will start to cease to exist. So if you travel away from our galaxy say 1 year then come back to earth 50 years on earth might have past.

mass/mass size+rotation/rotation speed=creates gravitational pull=in result creates a time field with a certain time speed/rate

shiver

Hey Folks

So in short what would one need to create a ROTATING magnetic field?

I have large AC electromagnets, I beleive the field rotates as it's AC, but at it's own speed.
I've tried amplified 90deg phased audio signals at different frequencies to no avail

Can anyone provide a diagram or link on what one needs to do this???

THis topis is basically the unit I've built, but I'm stuck at the FIELD ROTATION part.

I thought I was 1 day away until I could test, but the rotation has stuck me for months now.
thanks!
S

StarLord

The electrical field that the body produces, the Aura, has a few specific functions. Altering that field to FORCE yourself to experience OBE has always concerned me.
Perhaps like certain diseases that afect the brain tissue, you might not notice anything wrong untill it is too late to reverse the effects. The problem being, the brain / body does not produce certain types of brain cells. Once they are gone or fried, that's all you get.

Here's your Brain on Life, Heres what left of your brain after screwing around with it.

Tippy

I think this is true - but I would like to add my very unqualified opinion - for what it is worth - perhaps nothing. I, too, have been tweaking the idea of energy (matter, whatever) traveling in a circular path to emulate the speed of light theory Einstein offered. The problem is - you must actually attain that speed - not, in a lineal fashion - as many here have said - but in a circular fashion.

To explain my take on this - one needs to look backwards - far far backwards to the theories of Atlantis and the idea that people lived for a thousand years at a stretch. There is speculation that Atlantis and other ancient communities were built on a rise surrounded by a cyclical viaduct system. In my research - very limited - I am leaning towards the disruption of the gravitational and EM field created by the horizontal flow of the water within the ducts.

Here's how it would work (theoretically). Consider the asian peoples who practice Tai Chi - they use a series of controlled but horizontal, in most cases, movements that they claim create an energy (chi) in their system. Also consider the numerous cyclical objects used for generating energy - like the Buddhist prayer wheels - which are spun to create a favorable energy whilst praying.

It seems that cyclical horizontal energy not only disrupts the natural gravitational force - that which is responsible for aging (not time travel) but also creates a counter force if it is strong enough.

Enter Einstein. He puts forth that at a certain speed all time will reverse - but because if this speed is approached in a lineal sense - the appratus traveling will necessarily slow down more and more and it will be impossible to generate the impetus needed to actually send the appratus over the speed of light - hence it was proven and disproven - in his theory.

But, as the entire world is begining to think - we don't have to travel in a line - we can do it in a circle. That is what I think everyone here is also talking about.

The only difference I can see - is that you still have to simulate the speed of light - at least on the object in the center of the machine and the way to do that - is to look back to the diagram of Atlantis - the reversing rings of movement.

If the closest ring moves (or matter within it moves) in a CC motion - then immediately outside of that another ring must move in the opposite direction - multiplying the 'effect' of the speed on the center subject. More rings will also be needed, depending on the speed of the ring - or matter - and the object to be achieved.

For instance - if the intent was simply to slow the natural aging - then less rings - less speed could be employed, as exampled by the Atlantis duct system - but if one were wanting to reverse the process itself - the rings, speed would need to exceed the speed of light.

I know that sounds crazy - but I think it has merit. I also don't think this is a time machine in which anyone can travel to another realm - but anti-aging machine.

In theory, communities built upon a system such as described could have effectively slowed the aging process by using water as the matter that disrupted (to some extent) the natural aging effect of gravity and naturally occuring EM.

Does this make sense to anyone else? Or do you just think I am wacked?

StarLord

Not at all Tippy.

May I suggest that you may want to look in the direction of vibrations, intent and imagination. Long life, of the type Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria and Hyperboria's people were reported to have was based upon a few things: the right foods (don't forget, back then food grown was very healthy as compared to foods grown from solid that has been depleted) very little red meat, mostly fowl and fish, a plethora of fruits, nuts and vegetables.

As you progress back to the beginning of the great civilizations, there are less and less poisons, contaminants and unhealthy aspects to the air, water and soil.

There were also less and less poisons of a different sort which were just as deadly to the long life of the body and mind that may not be so apparent to us these days. Those created by thoughts and unchecked anger and aggression towards our fellow man. Point in case, it is rare for negative, angry people to live a long healthy life as they are breaking down the body from within. People with a positive outlook and a open attitude towards others freedom, allowing themselves just as much freedom, creates a healthy environment for sustaining life at an optimal level. I digress.

The vibrational level at the beginning was very strong and through the various ages it began to diminish. Though not as strong, they are still there. Primordial Vedic Medicine was based upon vibrations. Their belief was based upon the fact that every thing is tied to it's inherent primordial sound or name. If that was known it could be manifested, or altered, thus healed according to it's natural vibrational pattern. Manifested or Altered.

Interesting concept. And this was achieved with nothing but the proper Intent, Vocal Cords, The Right Meter & The Specific Sound. Vibrations just might be something after all.

The Physical Body is made up of billions and billions and billions of atoms. Each atom already HAS those individual spinning bodies around the nucleus. Why build something out side the body to keep the body from ageing when there are already billions of them in motion that make up the body? See where I am heading with this? The right Intent, in cooperation with the Imagination to catch the specific Vibration. Does this make sense?