Timetraveler2063 and Shadow People ?

trekie4ever

Riiiight lol... I could open the door and politely motion for it to leave I hope too? Seriously.... Usually praying gets rid of it.

I met a girl at school (visited my university this weekend) who can see spirits. She described the figure off in the corner of the room. I asked her to tell me what it does and I got up and moved across the room. She admitted she lied to me cause she didn't want to scare me that it turned to continue facing me as I walked around the room. We had prayed and it left.

I know you guys have to go off my testimony and feelings which is highly subjective and sensitive to delusion, but I think these things are real and I have one staring at me right now about 2 meters away. I can't see it but I feel it and I can "see" it when I close my eyes and visualize my room.

trekie4ever

Here is a transcript of the dialogue between myself and TT. Take it or leave it. Don't flame me, I'm just sharing my experiences with him.

Me: Thank you for responding. I apologize for such specific questions. Im skeptical and want to see how specific of an answer can be answered.

A few more questions if you don't mind.

The man I spoke of... It is like a walking shadow.shaped like a man and with depth. I have seen it three times in my life. Once in a dream that had pieces of places I had never been to (but have as of now). The second was a nightmare. I was chained to a bed in my room (was my sisters at the time) and it was at the door trying to get in but prayer and Scripture kept it at bay.

Then a third time in May of this year I awoke and it was standing over me. I watched it walk to my doorway and climb up the stairs out of sight into the kitchen. Kt looked back at me twice.

What was this thing if you are familiar with them.... if you have answered before please restate it. I have just recently joined this site so I'm not familiar with all your responses yet.

trekie4ever, Saturday at 12:52 AM

TT: Did it frighten you?

TT: If so it was a demon.

timetraveler2063, Saturday at 1:08 AM

Me: It is complicated. It is different than anything I have ever encountered... I've banished spirits and literally... pushed them off me during "sleep paralysis." But this one called itself the Devil.

Its presence is intimidating. I've felt it every night with me. Even right now. Always standing in the same spot. I'm not afraid of it by nature but it constantly bombards me with a feeling of fear and thoughts of being tossed around and physically hurt by it if I do anything but resist. (Not try and get rid of it)

trekie4ever, Saturday at 1:10 AM

TT: Listen I must go. Therefore I leave you with this: In 2 days someone will come here and post the same question you asked me. Talk to this person and together you will find some answers.

timetraveler2063, Saturday at 1:10 AM

OK. I'll keep my eyes open. If you need anything let me know.

trekie4ever, Saturday at 1:10 AM

TT: Call on the Lord Jesus and believe and it will have to leave you.

timetraveler2063, Saturday at 1:11 AM

Please note Saturday was August 25th, so of course I start lurking around the forums with tapatalk and see this post: Timetraveler2063 and Shadow People ? | Paranormalis

Which was split by one of the mods. A 2 days and 10 hours after his message to me.

Is it an elaborate prank between the poster and TT? My gut tells me no. Does my mind fully digest what this implies? Hell no... Is it easier for me to think that TT2063 is really just a psychic? Most definately... Time traveller? Well... I'll attempt building one of the many machines in patent offices claiming to being capable of time travel. I will then send myself lottery numbers ;-). I figure that if the economy is going to collapse anyway what's the harm lol
I'm more than willing to skype screen share if someone things I have the time in a day to have made all this up.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is very intriguing. Do you know if Kristy use to be in touch with TT2063 outside of the forum, or privately?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
as to the shadow beings they do have to leave when you call on the lord....all creation is subject to the name of JESUS and they must obay his will he is LORD of all ....

Samstwitch

Please note Saturday was August 25th, so of course I start lurking around the forums with tapatalk and see this post: Timetraveler2063 and Shadow People ? | Paranormalis

Which was split by one of the mods. A 2 days and 10 hours after his message to me.

Is it an elaborate prank between the poster and TT? My gut tells me no. Does my mind fully digest what this implies? Hell no... Is it easier for me to think that TT2063 is really just a psychic? Most definately... Time traveller? Well... I'll attempt building one of the many machines in patent offices claiming to being capable of time travel. I will then send myself lottery numbers ;-). I figure that if the economy is going to collapse anyway what's the harm lol
I'm more than willing to skype screen share if someone things I have the time in a day to have made all this up.

That is veeery interesting! You should ask Kristy what prompted her to post that particular question on that thread? I thought it was very strange myself, because it was off-topic, not the general question a person would ask a TT, and when the conversation began to really take off, I asked Boss if he would split the conversation and make a new thread, which is how this thread came to be.

Now that you have brought this strange event to light, if Kristy did not know TT2063 at the time, and if she came here without it being asked to by anyone, and if it wasn't a prank or something, then we have some real evidence. It's a Twilight Zone moment! :eek:

You need to question Kristy and find out what she does or doesn't know.

Thanks for sharing that info.

trekie4ever

No problem.I posted questions pertaining to the same thing the 24th. I was testing the waters with my questions but I really wanted to know about shadow people. I didn't use the phrase shadow people when speaking to him though. I'll share my pms with Kristy once I get ahold of her again.

Samstwitch

If Kristy was not asked to post that question, then it's a real TRIP and I wonder what it all means! I want to know more...:cool:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The shadow people are afraid of me. I see them quite frequently during the early morning hours before the sun comes up. Usually I'm out for my morning jog at that time of the day. Every time I've seen something like that, I tend to move toward it to investigate. It always darts quickly into a shadow where it can't be seen. It might be that I have no fear, that is scaring them. I didn't know any of them were actually brave enough to approach someone. Quite possibly it might be a persons fear that may attract them.