Timetraveler2063 and Shadow People ?

Ren

I believe that shadow people are dis-incarnate spirits. They can appear as orbs, rods, shadows, 2d photograph like cutouts, and in full 3d form. The idea is that there is a 5th dimension called the Ghost Dimension that intertwines with ours. It is here that all history, and future probabilities exist. Thus spirits time travel into the future and project themselves in order to express to us their pain because they are unable to rest in peace in the ghost dimension and be reborn. The only evidence I have to present to you is the photograph taken and phone calls made from the child at The Amittyville house. You can see this on YouTube. I believe that this is a call made from the ghost dimension. If you play this video, listening to the sound of the boy from this dimension will actually open this dimension. Then you will start to experience time travel and spirit phenomenon. Real fear may stir in your heart.

jaquon

Here is a transcript of the dialogue between myself and TT. Take it or leave it. Don't flame me, I'm just sharing my experiences with him.

Me: Thank you for responding. I apologize for such specific questions. Im skeptical and want to see how specific of an answer can be answered.

A few more questions if you don't mind.

The man I spoke of... It is like a walking shadow.shaped like a man and with depth. I have seen it three times in my life. Once in a dream that had pieces of places I had never been to (but have as of now). The second was a nightmare. I was chained to a bed in my room (was my sisters at the time) and it was at the door trying to get in but prayer and Scripture kept it at bay.

Then a third time in May of this year I awoke and it was standing over me. I watched it walk to my doorway and climb up the stairs out of sight into the kitchen. Kt looked back at me twice.

What was this thing if you are familiar with them.... if you have answered before please restate it. I have just recently joined this site so I'm not familiar with all your responses yet.

trekie4ever, Saturday at 12:52 AM

TT: Did it frighten you?

TT: If so it was a demon.

timetraveler2063, Saturday at 1:08 AM

Me: It is complicated. It is different than anything I have ever encountered... I've banished spirits and literally... pushed them off me during "sleep paralysis." But this one called itself the Devil.

Its presence is intimidating. I've felt it every night with me. Even right now. Always standing in the same spot. I'm not afraid of it by nature but it constantly bombards me with a feeling of fear and thoughts of being tossed around and physically hurt by it if I do anything but resist. (Not try and get rid of it)

trekie4ever, Saturday at 1:10 AM

TT: Listen I must go. Therefore I leave you with this: In 2 days someone will come here and post the same question you asked me. Talk to this person and together you will find some answers.

timetraveler2063, Saturday at 1:10 AM

OK. I'll keep my eyes open. If you need anything let me know.

trekie4ever, Saturday at 1:10 AM

TT: Call on the Lord Jesus and believe and it will have to leave you.

timetraveler2063, Saturday at 1:11 AM

Please note Saturday was August 25th, so of course I start lurking around the forums with tapatalk and see this post: Timetraveler2063 and Shadow People ? | Paranormalis

Which was split by one of the mods. A 2 days and 10 hours after his message to me.

Is it an elaborate prank between the poster and TT? My gut tells me no. Does my mind fully digest what this implies? Hell no... Is it easier for me to think that TT2063 is really just a psychic? Most definately... Time traveller? Well... I'll attempt building one of the many machines in patent offices claiming to being capable of time travel. I will then send myself lottery numbers ;-). I figure that if the economy is going to collapse anyway what's the harm lol
I'm more than willing to skype screen share if someone things I have the time in a day to have made all this up.
Hmm could be a remote viewer. Or could have read this board over before he ever got to this time. Very interesting to say the least.

kristy

If Kristy was not asked to post that question, then it's a real TRIP and I wonder what it all means! I want to know more...:cool:
No one told me to post this question here. TT2063 has not answered me. I'm still in shock myself as to how he knew I would post that question here.

Samstwitch

No one told me to post this question here. TT2063 has not answered me. I'm still in shock myself as to how he knew I would post that question here.

I'm glad you did. I'm still surprised too. What was the reasoning behind him telling me?

The BIG question is, how did TT2063 know Kristy would ask you that question???
Was he able to go forward a couple of days in time and come back again, to prove he's a real Time Traveler?
Or was he psychic enough to predict it? (I'm not going with the psychic theory)
Please, please submit your theories!

This is a Twilight Zone moment! YIKES! :eek:
Now we must consider that his other predictions/forecasts might come true!!!

Ren

You ask us for theories? The guy said 'someone' not Kristie. And it is most likely Kristie read his comment and decided to ask the same
question playing a joke.

trekie4ever

How is that possible? Are you suggesting Kristie is a hacker and hacked my account or TT to read out PMs?

More likely all 3 of us are trolling you guys hard lol but I assure you that's not the case. Shadow people are real... I have a friend who can see spirits and she saw the one that follows me everywhere before I told her what it looks like.

trekie4ever

Your experiences with them? Mine are usually quite oppressive and aggressive. This recent one is very passive for months but its demeanor has changed in the last few days.

Ren

I have many strange experiences as a Gnostic Pagan and as a traveler. I believe there is life after death. I just chose to focuse on the subject of time travel.