Timetraveler2063 and Shadow People ?

Samstwitch

You ask us for theories? The guy said 'someone' not Kristie. And it is most likely Kristie read his comment and decided to ask the same
question playing a joke.

trekie4ever had a Private Conversation with timetraveler2063 and asked him the question. tt2063 said in two days someone would ask the same question he did. Two days later, Kristy publicly posted the same question on the thread for tt2063, as predicted. There was nothing publicly written prior to Kristy's question.

Now we're all wondering how tt2063 knew that Kristy would post the same question two days prior to it happening. Did tt2063 time travel ahead and see the new thread and posts that were created in the future? That is the question.

Ren

It is possible that 36 time traveled, Sam. And it is also possible they are working together having a bit of fun at our expense. Or 36 could be capable of moments of prophetic truth.

Samstwitch

It is possible that 36 time traveled, Sam. And it is also possible they are working together having a bit of fun at our expense. Or 36 could be capable of moments of prophetic truth.

(That's 2063, not 2036.) Yes, I think he could have time traveled. I don't think Kristy is lying at our expense.

Ren

(That's 2063, not 2036.) Yes, I think he could have time traveled. I don't think Kristy is lying at our expense.

Ah. That's probably not a coincidence that he is using the date 2063. Yes, I transversed the numbers in error but again -- it is probably not a coincidence. He probably transversed the last 2 numbers of 2036 to get the date 2063. And because I was a professional psychological profiler for the government, I can tell you that this is a very common thing that people do when deceiving others. They get a special thrill out of making fun of things with their inside jokes by doing things such as taking a date like 2036 and making a small change to make it 2063. They're thinking, oh, let's see if we can fool these guys with this phoney date. In fact, if I claim to be a time traveller, then maybe I already know the entire history of TimeTraveler2063 and why he and or she is doing this to you Sam. I'm not going to tell you who I think it is. But I think you need to look back and consider that this person is making fun of you and your religious beliefs by pretending to be a religious person from the future. That's pretty crazy and smart which is why I'm going to recruit this old man to help me out with some faxes in the past.

Samstwitch

Ah. That's probably not a coincidence that he is using the date 2063. Yes, I transversed the numbers in error but again -- it is probably not a coincidence. He probably transversed the last 2 numbers of 2036 to get the date 2063. And because I was a professional psychological profiler for the government, I can tell you that this is a very common thing that people do when deceiving others. They get a special thrill out of making fun of things with their inside jokes by doing things such as taking a date like 2036 and making a small change to make it 2063. They're thinking, oh, let's see if we can fool these guys with this phoney date. In fact, if I claim to be a time traveller, then maybe I already know the entire history of TimeTraveler2063 and why he and or she is doing this to you Sam. I'm not going to tell you who I think it is. But I think you need to look back and consider that this person is making fun of you and your religious beliefs by pretending to be a religious person from the future. That's pretty crazy and smart which is why I'm going to recruit this old man to help me out with some faxes in the past.

Pls let us stay on topic.

This comment really belongs on the DEBATE: Is Timetraveler2063 a real time traveler? thread.

Ren

2063 just came on another forum to tell me directly to look in the sky, the time is at hand. Very odd indeed.

Samstwitch

2063 just came on another forum to tell me directly to look in the sky, the time is at hand. Very odd indeed.

Thanks for sharing. Here is timetraveler2063's message posted at 1:59 a.m. today:

It was a general reply to all members on the thread entitled, "UFO's are actually "human" time travelers from our future..."

I wonder what will happen! I'm keeping up with the news on the Internet. So far I've seen meteor sightings that happened between August 23-26, 2012, and earthquakes in California and the Philipines.

Meteors, earthquakes, and Tsunamis...that's what tt2063 predicted, so that's what I'm looking for. Maybe we'll get visited by UFO's too! :eek: