Timetraveler2063 and Shadow People ?

trekie4ever

In reference to the "predictions".
Debate - Is Timetraveler2063 a real time traveler? | Page 3 | Paranormalis

As for the shadow people. Why, Kristy or trekie4ever, would you think this alleged time traveler might know anything about shadow people? Why do you feel he would have any more insight on this than any of the other responders to the question or anyone else on this site? This is not debate. It is a question to Kristy or trekie4ever.

The progression of science technology and philosophy brings things to light knowledge that isn't accepted as truth today. Example: the world is not flat, the universe doesn't revolve around earth, the stars are burning balls of gas not holes in the sky.

I think if someone could time travel they may also have more knowledge than the layman of today about things of that sort. If the world is going to hell then i imagine that the things we ignore today have become all too real for the future.

Ren

A ghost detector? They already have one of those, don't they? In my opinion, shadow people are not demons. Of course I'm speculating about aliens, UFO's and spiritual entities, Heaven and Hell, and all that. But from what I've learned and what I'm told by people claiming to be from the far future, a demon is a personification of all that hurts us. A shadow person is a disincarnate spirit that is capable of good and bad just as we are. Some are really malevolent because they choose to be, not because they are forced to be by any arch demon or devil. Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, The Happy Hunting Grounds -- life and the afterlife is what you make it, not what God makes. God is indifferent nature. Spirits of your friends and family are the only ones that can help you in their own ways.

Truth_of_The_Youth

Timetraveler2063 can you tell me what these shadow people are standing over my bed at night? It's very scary when I wake up and see them. Please help me if you can?

They're Demons, They're just shadows and can't do anything to you, Unless you let them... If you tell them they're just shadows, And can't do anything to you, They may try and scare you, Yet will realize the gig is up

MissylSilo

I had a problem with a shadow person once. One was by my bed in the morning for several days in a row. It showed up one morning after a debate in a chatroom with a guy who prided himself a sorcerer. I figured I bruised his ego and he sent this demon spirit to shock me in the mornings as his personal revenge. It would shock me with a fearful emotion and wake me up, by leaping onto me for just a second, and it made me feel scared.

Sever ties with negative people. Banish the negative being, or send it back to it's summoner. Apparently it's taking license to bother you, maybe from a malevolent person you met in your past, or from some haunted thing in your vicinity. Use your spiritual capability to rebuke the shadow figure. Sometimes they are unclean spirits, like a presence of unclean bugs or filth, so cleaning your house gives them no place to hang around, and a clean-eating diet may make a difference if you perceive these things. Sometimes they are fears of someone worrying about you.

It's spiritual housekeeping time.

ETgo-do

First you can ignore it if you want.

Second talk to it. Doubt he'll talk back.

You can always start by saying paku pa as in papa, ku as in cup.
Meaning what's up. or how goes it.

Depending on his mood he may or may not respond hospitably.