Waco Type Event - Bundy Ranch

TimeNot_0

Actually this all is about Agenda 21, blue waterways across this Country, and someone stated dividing this Country into 10 regions (according to the U.N.)
There is so much on this, that it is hard to read it all (another forum).

The Feds, Harry Reid, and the Showdown at Bundy Ranch! PT.2 (if I can if not take the link out please)

and is very involved and concerns fresh water, other resourses and whatever.

Where some people can make money, the vultures will be out!

Between Heaven and Hell, and there is a collect call from Heaven or Hell, will you take it?

This happens in Texas, and Utah, and other Western States - a lot of States.

Last edited:

TimeNot_0

That about covers this topic (well maybe)
Don't want to add to much, this has been going on and on and on for years.

and millions of people will still not know about it.

TimeNot_0

Laws will not save anyone from an Extinction Level Event.
BLM may mean "Banana-republic Land Management".
FEMA may mean "Federal Educational Management Annoyance"

The sub-Kings and sub-Queens of Congress will still want their taxes and money to spend perhaps in defense of King George of England until the Tea is thrown back into the Boston Harbor, but there still may be charges for littering with minds still entwined perhaps with the mind of Hitler.

These Hairy Raid thoughts seem to be Hitler's ideas from the Past.

madman17

I've always considered 'waco' type events to mean the government going in and killing people without regard to due process, often by either incompitence or intentional neglect. I present to you this:
Toddler critically burned during SWAT raid | www.wsbtv.com

edit: This meaning, like another person said, if you haven't been seeing a civil war, you haven't opened your eyes. The amount of people being killed by police is steadily increasing annually, not to mention police brutality. We are in a civil war, it just not at your doorstep yet.

Last edited: