Your HDR Experiences?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You had very interesting experiences and your HDR looks really good. Glad it seems to work just as good.

Few people venture into building the device themselves. Are you going to share the schematics you used to build it? I might be interested to build one myself. HDRKID allowed me to test one of his units several years back. I couldn't confirm that it worked or not, but it was a very peculiar device to use as a meditation helper.

Let me know! :) Nice work.

Zeirbah

You had very interesting experiences and your HDR looks really good. Glad it seems to work just as good.

Few people venture into building the device themselves. Are you going to share the schematics you used to build it? I might be interested to build one myself. HDRKID allowed me to test one of his units several years back. I couldn't confirm that it worked or not, but it was a very peculiar device to use as a meditation helper.

Let me know! :) Nice work.

I could make a parts list, assembly, schematics, and how to use it in a PDF file. I may consider making one soon.

Also, I remember asking Steven Gibbs though a text message if you could make an HDR by yourself on July 4, 2014, and he said that I wouldn't be able to build one and hundreds have failed at it, but there it is, working just fine and built by me.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A lot of people neither confirm nor deny. It makes me wonder if they encountered an alien that forced them to be quiet. Maybe I should make one.

Zeirbah

Ok, I think I had another experience with the HDR.

I used the HDR last night around 11:30 PM, and nothing happened until around 4:30 AM this morning. I woke up out of my sleep at random, and for about 15 - 30 seconds that I was awake, I suddenly heard a pop noise of some sort, then my radio, which was on, started going all static and such for about 5 minutes, then suddenly returned back to normal.

Rawknee

Ok, I think I had another experience with the HDR.

I used the HDR last night around 11:30 PM, and nothing happened until around 4:30 AM this morning. I woke up out of my sleep at random, and for about 15 - 30 seconds that I was awake, I suddenly heard a pop noise of some sort, then my radio, which was on, started going all static and such for about 5 minutes, then suddenly returned back to normal.

You said your radio started going static and such for about 5 minutes, but right before that you stated that you were awake for about 15-30 seconds..

Do you mean AFTER 15-30 seconds of being awake?