Your HDR Experiences?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
When I texted Steven Gibbs (seems like a huge dbag) asking if the HDR could be used to alter the past, he said yes.. I'm guessing he was lying outright.

Well, I remember Steven Gibbs said in some sort of document about the HDR that takes you to a timeline that's 2 or 3% different, so you may be able to alter another timeline's past, but not this current one.

Do you return to your current one?

Zeirbah

When I texted Steven Gibbs (seems like a huge dbag) asking if the HDR could be used to alter the past, he said yes.. I'm guessing he was lying outright.

Well, I remember Steven Gibbs said in some sort of document about the HDR that takes you to a timeline that's 2 or 3% different, so you may be able to alter another timeline's past, but not this current one.

It is said that it can take up to 8 hours to get back, and some people haven't gotten back to this timeline.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Rawknee

It is said that it can take up to 8 hours to get back, and some people haven't gotten back to this timeline.

It is said by whom? Sounds like a ghost story.

Zeirbah

Maybe you aren't back. :)

Wouldn't I have met my clone from another timeline though?

It is said by whom? Sounds like a ghost story.

It's something I heard when researching about the HDR months ago, I will see if I can find it.

Zeirbah

I've just had another weird experience with the HDR last night. I was going to bed, and while I was resting there, I heard faint laughter of a little girl. Then it stopped.

Today, some of my classmates said that I wasn't at school last Tuesday, and I had trouble remembering what happened last Tuesday. For some time, I though I had leaped into an alternate timeline, but I then remembered that I was on a field trip last Tuesday.

Zeirbah

Well, I just used the HDR last night once again, but this time, I used a magnet on the electromagnet, and I felt very strange after the treatment.

Frog186

Yoshian12 Hi I just wanted to tell you why haven't you started a conversation with me also your experiences are good the more you have you can share more thanks for listening to me I hope I didn't bother you too much!

Zeirbah

Yoshian12 Hi I just wanted to tell you why haven't you started a conversation with me also your experiences are good the more you have you can share more thanks for listening to me I hope I didn't bother you too much!

You're fine, send me a PM whenever you want!

Also, I used the HDR last night, once again, around 9:20 PM. I used it for only 6 minutes and heard some strange sounds in the process. After these 6 minutes, I looked at my clock and it said 9:53 PM! I even counted to 6 minutes, so I must've time traveled 30 minutes into the future.

I had a Penny fro the year 2008 in my witness well instead of a crystal.

Rawknee

You're fine, send me a PM whenever you want!

Also, I used the HDR last night, once again, around 9:20 PM. I used it for only 6 minutes and heard some strange sounds in the process. After these 6 minutes, I looked at my clock and it said 9:53 PM! I even counted to 6 minutes, so I must've time traveled 30 minutes into the future.

I had a Penny fro the year 2008 in my witness well instead of a crystal.

That's cool, what's a witness well? Are there dials you set for your desired time to travel to?