Your HDR Experiences?

Zeirbah

Ok, I think I had another experience with the HDR.

I used the HDR last night around 11:30 PM, and nothing happened until around 4:30 AM this morning. I woke up out of my sleep at random, and for about 15 - 30 seconds that I was awake, I suddenly heard a pop noise of some sort, then my radio, which was on, started going all static and such for about 5 minutes, then suddenly returned back to normal.

You said your radio started going static and such for about 5 minutes, but right before that you stated that you were awake for about 15-30 seconds..

Do you mean AFTER 15-30 seconds of being awake?

Yes, my mistake.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I suddenly heard a pop noise of some sort, then my radio, which was on, started going all static and such for about 5 minutes, then suddenly returned back to normal.
That's definitely the kind of effect HDRKID has been describing. Those things seem to happen randomly when using the HDR. Electronic devices acting up, your keys ending up in the fridge, etc. That reminds me of that.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It almost sounds like you just temporarily touch another timeline. I wonder what you'd have to do to stay longer.

Rawknee

When I texted Steven Gibbs (seems like a huge dbag) asking if the HDR could be used to alter the past, he said yes.. I'm guessing he was lying outright.

Zeirbah

How do you determine what time to visit? Do you concentrate on it?

You have to ask the HDR a question aloud, something like "what are the rates that will take my (physical \ astral) body to (time period \ dimension)." Then you're suppose to concentrate on it.

Zeirbah

When I texted Steven Gibbs (seems like a huge dbag) asking if the HDR could be used to alter the past, he said yes.. I'm guessing he was lying outright.

Well, I remember Steven Gibbs said in some sort of document about the HDR that takes you to a timeline that's 2 or 3% different, so you may be able to alter another timeline's past, but not this current one.