11:11

Mayhem

Zenith
Or is it the reflection of the above and below the numbers that all equal what is represent at the earths centre at Giza.

All the numbers of the cosmos equal the 26,000 years. The precession of the earths axis.

taykair

The only sequence of numbers i like seeing are, 36 24 36 or 34 22 34 i still prefer inches to centimeters ;):LOL:

That first set of numbers was once the combination to a file cabinet I used to own. My girlfriend at the time unlocked it in less than a minute.

"I know how your mind works," she said. "That was too easy."

Freak Show

There are always going to be those who need to take the scientific route to try and explain something. Science along with mathematical equations are all things created by man, like words. All word is different sounds coming from your mouth. They are all guessing. Like Hawking, he was guessing. He didn't know anything more than anyone else. Because no one has gone past the moon, they don't really know what is out there beyond looking through a telescope. They are guessing. Scientist believe that if you can't hold it in your hand, it's not real.

taykair

There are always going to be those who need to take the scientific route to try and explain something. Science along with mathematical equations are all things created by man, like words. All word is different sounds coming from your mouth. They are all guessing. Like Hawking, he was guessing. He didn't know anything more than anyone else. Because no one has gone past the moon, they don't really know what is out there beyond looking through a telescope. They are guessing. Scientist believe that if you can't hold it in your hand, it's not real.

I am not a scientist. I only gave my opinion as to a possible reason why folks notice certain numbers and disregard others.

If we are all guessing, then my guess is just as valid as anyone else's. Right?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
...Because no one has gone past the moon...
Well, we can argue till blue about whether or not we went past the moon, but I believe some of us have. Just my opinion. I don't believe our government is revealing to us all of what they know. You may disagree, but you're entitled to your opinion.

EDIT: I know this is off-topic, and perhaps I should have sent you a private message.

Wind7

Staff
This is almost maddening. Hasn't stopped but gotten worse.

Try to not look at it as something that is worsening.

Freakshow is on to something when he mentioned 'Angel Numbers'.

It could honestly be something quite positive trying to get your attention.

Try to remember what your thoughts were every time you get a numeric message,
see if there's some sort of pattern.