11:11

HackimerRob

The amount of connections to 11, right? It's almost too much to be THAT much of a coincidence. Spooky ooky ooky stuff.

Gary

I'd like to say that I am very familiar with the 11:11 .... as I have been, and still am, experiencing it constantly. And I know that there's some sorta "cosmic connection" to the 11:11.... although I do not yet fully understand it's significance in my life.

Hey listen... I really gotta tell ya'll this short story. Here's how I first became aware of the 11:11. I had a real good friend some years ago.... and he and I use to hangout together after work in the evenings. One night, when we had just come back from shooting a few games of pool, he glanced at the digital clock on the microwave in the kitchen. "Well, there it is again." he said. I looked at the digital clock and it showed 11:11. "So what?" I asked. "Oh man, I've been seeing that thing everywhere I look!" Then, he proceeded to tell me how, all thoughout the past few years, he had been seeing the 11:11. For no apparent reason, he would look at his digital watch or a digital clock.... at exactly 11:11. (Sometimes, he said, the exact moment I look at it.... it will "flip over" to 11:11.) And...... he continued, now you will probably start seeing it everywhere too. "What do ya mean," I asked. He told me that he had not started seeing the infamous 11:11 himself... until a friend of his related the same story that he had just told me. "Yeah," he said.... "I started seeing it everywhere I looked after that." "And, I guess that you'll be seeing it now.... so don't be surprised."
And, sure enough, now I am seeing the 11:11..... On my grocery store receipt, on a mailbox as I was driving through the country, on telephone numbers given to me by clients, and... as predicted... on digital clocks. It's very strange, to say the least.... but I hope to, one day, understand the whole meaning of it..... I'm gonna check out those links from the previous post... and maybe find some answers. Thanks for listening to my interesting story.............. Gary

HackimerRob

I seem to often catch the 12:34 AM and PM.

I wish and wonder if there is a way to experiment the reasonings behind this because it seems to haunt a whole community of people.

Maybe it is a "gateway" symbol.

Gary

Hey Rob, your links that you posted have a plethora of information and possible theories about the illusive 11:11...... I don't know where to begin. Thanks so much for giving those informative links :) ..... Gary

Gary

quirkyworks_1111_clock.gif

Jovial_Kitten

I've heard some people are just naturally in tune with that number. We do all have biological clocks. I wake up alot of times 5 minutes before my alarm clock goes off,no matter what I set it for.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I have a theory that depending on what time of the day you were born, that's when you tend to be most active, or at least have a link to that time in the course of your daily life.

Me, I was born at 11:34 AM. That's the time I natrually wake up if I don't set my alarm.

My girlfriend was born at 10:42 PM. That's what time she goes to bed EVERY NIGHT within 3 or 4 minutes.

My sister was born at 12:22. That's what time she naturally wake up.

Even at work I don't get into full steam until around 11:30.

Makes you think.