Harte

In dreams very lately,
Im not going to justify it in any way. Its just showing.
From this we can deduce only one thing...
You have turned your calendar page over early.

Now, exactly WHY this occurred, well, that's a matter of speculation. But I think we can make some educated guesses.
Here's mine.

Tired of looking at Baby Bop every day in October, you flipped it over to November to start looking at BJ and Riff.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
If it was written as "14.11", that means the 14th of November.

Maybe i did flip over to November:)

trac smit

As there are only twelve months that would make it Feburary 4th, not November. The prime break up days of couples, usually by males so they don't have to buy a gift or get pressured into marriage. do you think the target is Mrs. Trump?

Mayhem

Zenith
As there are only twelve months that would make it Feburary 4th, not November. The prime break up days of couples, usually by males so they don't have to buy a gift or get pressured into marriage. do you think the target is Mrs. Trump?

I wasn't thinking that but:

Washington: The White House announced the trip of US President Donald Trump to Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Hawaii from 3 to 14 November 2017.

"President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will travel to Japan, South Korea, China, Vietnam, the Philippines and Hawaii from November 3-14, 2017.

Announcement of President Donald J. Trump’s Upcoming Travel to Asia
Trump announced a tour in countries of Asia

Mayhem

Zenith
A couple of items of interest.

1908 November 14th Albert Einstein presents his quantum theory of light.
1972 November 14th Dow Jones closes above 1,000 for 1st time (1003.16)
2002 November 14 The United States House of Representatives votes not to create an independent commission to investigate the September 11 attacks.