2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

Genius

King Ivan
But I think you might be able to see the future.
Hopefully. How about reading people's minds, time-travelling, making someone fall in love with me or at least levitating? Do you think this "magic" could make them happen?

I'm not sure if time travel is possible or not. I personally don't believe levitation is possible, but who knows.
You can't force someone to fall in love with you, but yes, I believe that with magic you can certainly increase the chances of them noticing you, or if they already have an interst in you but they don't show it, they will show it more.
Well... I think I should just try them all to see if they'll happen.

Into the Mystic

I've used the two glasses method for some minor things, and it's worked quite well. However, I struggle to see how it'd work in the context of time travel. If I was to put the year on the glass (and I'd put August 2013 because for me it must be August), and do all the rest of it, would I then go to sleep and wake up in 2013? How would it work?

TimeFlipper

Hopefully. How about reading people's minds, time-travelling, making someone fall in love with me or at least levitating? Do you think this "magic" could make them happen?

I'm not sure if time travel is possible or not. I personally don't believe levitation is possible, but who knows.
You can't force someone to fall in love with you, but yes, I believe that with magic you can certainly increase the chances of them noticing you, or if they already have an interst in you but they don't show it, they will show it more.
If you do get someone to fall in love with you will you please let me know?, theres a lovely blonde lady about 60years of age im interested in! :rolleyes::D

Angelhoney

If you do get someone to fall in love with you will you please let me know?, theres a lovely blonde lady about 60years of age im interested in! :rolleyes::D
You can diffently use LOA or magic spells to increase the chances of her noticing you and maybe begin to have an interest in you.
Well There is this guy who secretly liked me and I liked him too. With the help of some magic he came forward and told me how he felt. No we are together ;).

tflofasho

You can diffently use LOA or magic spells to increase the chances of her noticing you and maybe begin to have an interest in you.
Well There is this guy who secretly liked me and I liked him too. With the help of some magic he came forward and told me how he felt. No we are together ;).

Gee, I wished that actually worked in my life. Part of me on here is wanting that for myself in life.

tflofasho

I tried everything for years to have her come around with spells and everything and to this day; still hasn't worked for me where she came around.