2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

Pegii

Before I did it I had lost my phone. After I did I found it. Before I did it I had deleted somebody rude off there. I found that they were back on it. From my memory they were rude and vulgar but afterwards we talked and they were strangely sweet

Genius

King Ivan
I just wrote that starting from tomorrow morning, I'll be able to fly, run super fast and see the future. But the problem is that whenever I try to pour the water from the first glass to the second glass, it will mess up some of the words.

Angelhoney

flying and running super fast might be difficult to achieve since there are limitations for what the human body can do. But I think you might be able to see the future.

Angelhoney

But I think you might be able to see the future.
Hopefully. How about reading people's minds, time-travelling, making someone fall in love with me or at least levitating? Do you think this "magic" could make them happen?

I'm not sure if time travel is possible or not. I personally don't believe levitation is possible, but who knows.
You can't force someone to fall in love with you, but yes, I believe that with magic you can certainly increase the chances of them noticing you, or if they already have an interst in you but they don't show it, they will show it more.