2 Glasses method and mirror/candle method

TimeFlipper

Or you can buy spell kit on ebay and do it yourself! The most important thing is that you believe! Good luck ;)
Consider this little set up..Its a frequency generator set to 528Hz which is said to be the healing DNA frequency..A Quartz crystal is placed on top of a small loud speaker covered with cling film...It takes about 2 hours to "charge up" the crystal after which it can be carried around with you..The total cost of my set up was $8 for the frequency generator from Ebay, which can be used for many other applications that require a frequency generator, a 9volt battery and a Quartz crystal costing $2....total cost $10 :)

TimeFlipper

Or you can buy spell kit on ebay and do it yourself! The most important thing is that you believe! Good luck ;)
Consider this little set up..Its a frequency generator set to 528Hz which is said to be the healing DNA frequency..A Quartz crystal is placed on top of a small loud speaker covered with cling film...It takes about 2 hours to "charge up" the crystal after which it can be carried around with you..The total cost of my set up was $8 for the frequency generator from Ebay, which can be used for many other applications that require a frequency generator, a 9volt battery and a Quartz crystal costing $2....total cost $10 :)
Sorry for the blurring of the pic...i need a new fone or camera lol

001.JPG

TimeFlipper

What is it used for?
Its used for "cleaning" up a quartz crystal by putting that DNA healing frequency of 528Hertz into the Quartz crystal..
And the frequency generator can be used for other frequencies that can be beneficial to people...Once you have the 528Hertz frequency within the crystal, other frequencies can be added to it, or just use the frequency generator on its for good frequencies (vibrations) :)

Angelhoney

So I can use these frequencies in the crystal for manifesting things and bring good energy? That's cool. I'll purchase the parts and make my own. I wish to manifest a real time travel machine :D

TimeFlipper

Yes, or you can use the Frequency Generator on its own to give you relaxing frequencies in your ear phones :)
Im not certain that it will help you to time-travel, but it can help you to feel good if it doesnt happen :D

Into the Mystic

So, I did the two glasses method on Saturday night and nothing has happened yet. When I did it before, in order to get rid of a mouth ulcer, it worked immediately. I'm still sceptical that this can work for time travel and I'm wondering if I did something wrong, somehow. I wrote Apr. 2016 on one glass and Aug. 2013 on the other.

I'd love to try out the mirror method but the problem with that is that I still live with my parents, and the only full-length mirrors in my house are in my parents' bedroom and the bathroom. I wonder how I'd explain to them what I was doing if they caught me :D

I need to do something though because I'm desperate to go back.

TimeFlipper

So, I did the two glasses method on Saturday night and nothing has happened yet. When I did it before, in order to get rid of a mouth ulcer, it worked immediately. I'm still sceptical that this can work for time travel and I'm wondering if I did something wrong, somehow. I wrote Apr. 2016 on one glass and Aug. 2013 on the other.

I'd love to try out the mirror method but the problem with that is that I still live with my parents, and the only full-length mirrors in my house are in my parents' bedroom and the bathroom. I wonder how I'd explain to them what I was doing if they caught me :D

I need to do something though because I'm desperate to go back.
At least you dont have to buy anymore bottles of Corsodyl to treat your mouth ulcers :D