20 percent chance we are living in a virtual simulation

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: 20% Chance We Are Living In a Virtual Simulation

I can agree with that, yes I would say it is a strict and standerdized system for explaining/discovering the unknown. the facts don't lie, but all to often the liers use facts to run there scams.
thats cool guy, no offencs taken friend, I to am a believer in CHRIST. but I can't get enough of talking about GOD and the BIBLE. so please be paintent with me, as every thing I read/hear will/must at least for me, be filtered through GODS word for truth. ok now with that said. you are spot on and correct, with out the mixing of ideas, we don't learn anything .we just set around talking to ourselves,like the old people at the nurseing home and some of us even drool too ha,ha,ha

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Hey, that makes me think of that:
Imagine that religion is in fact, everything, everywhere, and that science is just a concept we invented. Our science would only be a way to explain religion with numbers and calculations, and laws and all that stuff.

Science - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is according to Wiki. I think that this one sentence explains it well. I think that the word systematic is important.

What is the meaning of science for you ?

Only for some precision, I'm not atheist, I'm christian. I'm just not that interested in religion stuff. My previous post's purpose wasn't to offend anybody.
It's important to have different points of view and opinions. If we're all thinking the same way, what are we going to discuss here ?!? :)

Num7
That was cool Num7..the word systematic and its context when discussing science.......
I think that science and religion are somehow...entwined. Together..If Evolution is the way we come about then it was made by GOD anyway..
I know that the Bible was written by mortal men, inspired by GOD. More than a historical document it is meant to be a written set of morals that we do in fact try to live up to. It is full of symbolism and parables and all the good things that we should think about. I think at the time it was the best way to explain GOD. The men who wrote it were way ahead of the norm at the time no doubt about it.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
That was cool Num7..the word systematic and its context when discussing science.......
I think that science and religion are somehow...entwined. Together..If Evolution is the way we come about then it was made by GOD anyway..
I know that the Bible was written by mortal men, inspired by GOD. More than a historical document it is meant to be a written set of morals that we do in fact try to live up to. It is full of symbolism and parables and all the good things that we should think about. I think at the time it was the best way to explain GOD. The men who wrote it were way ahead of the norm at the time no doubt about it.
so are you sayin that???????? when ever they couldn't figure shit out they just trumpet it with the religion card to shut people up?????like GOD said it so there, nanny, nanny, boo, boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
so are you sayin that???????? when ever they couldn't figure shit out they just trumpet it with the religion card to shut people up?????like GOD said it so there, nanny, nanny, boo, boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am sort of saying that..I think that in order for people to keep "civilized" , ones in charge made GOD very fearful and punishment of Hell ..well Torture. Like a way of keeping the masses in order. Not that they couldn't figure things out, more like .."this will happen if you are not moral" Like a threat. Im not saying it doesnt kind of work..but I know alot of strange immoral people who always try to be moral for religion sake and they never get to the core of what is the deal..never working it out, just thinking that Jesus will "cure" them.. Maybe people wouldnt be so religion obsessed if we had put more into being a morale person just because that is who we really are..and not out of fear, who knows?
We do have a 20% chance we are living in a virtual simulation anyway!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

If we're in a simulation, they probably control us enough to prevent us from finding out that we're in that simulation. The day we find the truth, they reset the simulation, and start over again.

I can hardly imagine how we could find the truth. I mean, what in the world could convince you that we're living in a simlation ?

Num7

gonzogirl

Somebody is gonna hit the Replay button and thats the end of the world!
Then GOD starts over..Some ET programmer!:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I wonder if they're going to install the new version soon.
It's God2.0, it's a brand new update directly from heaven !

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
I wonder if they're going to install the new version soon.
It's God2.0, it's a brand new update directly from heaven !

I want that new version!
What would be totally wild is..if the world starts over, If GOD puts men and women back on earth the same way he made us..only... even things up by making us as physically strong as each other. I wonder what would happen? If there was no physical intimidation?
(Im one of those people that think that if men and women had the same strength from the get - go .... that things would be VERY different today,maybe more teamwork instead of less!:))

kcwildman

Beastmaster

and what makes you think we were not the same this time??? maybe when Eve got preg. Adam said you set here and rest while I do the hard stuff,and after a thousand yrs of setting down having babies we got todays week women and strong men.
use it or lose it:eek:
set on your ass and your ass will get soft:D

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
and what makes you think we were not the same this time??? maybe when Eve got preg. Adam said you set here and rest while I do the hard stuff,and after a thousand yrs of setting down having babies we got todays week women and strong men.
use it or lose it:eek:
set on your ass and your ass will get soft:D

Oh so I have been sitting on my ass for the last 15 years....
Yeah right try again. And while I go to school and deal with twin babies 24/7 I am weak. Gotcha. Most guys when they have to do this end up thinking twice about that opinion of theirs. I cut cords of wood and still make dinner for my kids and do anything else that needs to be done.
I do it....not someone else. And I teach my kids not to have the opinion like the one above.
They wouldnt go anywhere....