2021 Predictions

HDRKID

Today was a sad day for me. Most of the Christmas lights are gone. It is a dreary new year. At least those lights brought me some joy. I expect that more tragic events will occur. Already, the virus has mutated into a more virulent form that spreads easy. Why can't we be in the timeline where everybody has a flying car? Oh BTW, I thought I was in an alternate timeline when I saw this car.

NaturalPhilosopher

Today was a sad day for me. Most of the Christmas lights are gone. It is a dreary new year. At least those lights brought me some joy. I expect that more tragic events will occur. Already, the virus has mutated into a more virulent form that spreads easy. Why can't we be in the timeline where everybody has a flying car? Oh BTW, I thought I was in an alternate timeline when I saw this car.
sorry you're feeling sad
glad you're still here with us hdrkid. you're a serious treasure in this dimension.
one thing i did find that does help is m3 ormus with all viral infections.
actually 30 days by mouth cures full blown AIDS. yay.

interesting car, did a few cars in a parallel dimension have 3 axles?

steven chiverton

dont rely to much on predictions even channelers are getting some wrong and in steve huff of huff paranormal.com did a spirit session it said clearly the world will end by Christmas and that never happened either ive arsked 2 channelers who made predictions from information they got from spirits why dident they come true only one replied and said not everything comes true which means the credibility of these spirits is so bad you cant trust in them to much they are very unreliable and id say they just false prophets

This may just be the beginning of civil war. This cannot be allowed to happen.

Last edited:

lamdo263

This may just be the beginning of civil war. This cannot be aloud to happen.

Lyrics ~
Send in the Clowns
Don McLean, Judy Collins
Isn't it rich, aren't we a pair
Me here at last on the ground - and you in mid-air
Send in the clowns /

Love this song so badly, it's not even funny. Tremendous musical composition. This is, what occurred, is going to hit me some day and I'll probably cry. But for today, there's music. Judy Collins - Send In The Clowns - YouTube

Last edited:

Ilofe

It's easy, governments will start obligating people to do vaccine from the virus, there will be more travel restrictions and documents needed to travel from one place to another

steven chiverton

It's easy, governments will start obligating people to do vaccine from the virus, there will be more travel restrictions and documents needed to travel from one place to another
yes i agree and in western australia where i am its 41 degrees hot and very uncomftable to even go on pc in a hot place and so i keep track on the news on the covid daily

The_Ruffneck

yes i agree and in western australia where i am its 41 degrees hot and very uncomftable to even go on pc in a hot place and so i keep track on the news on the covid daily
Nice, I'm also in WA too.Getting pretty bad with the lockdown, masks, vaccine pushing etc.Same everywhere though i guess.

Seems like 2021 is the year we decide whether we want to live in the NWO or to topple it? I don't know but clearly things are moving faster, the agenda is accelerated.More people are waking up, hopefully enough stand up.