2021 Predictions

HDRKID

People will continue to flee crowded cities and move to rural regions. Remote workers do not need to be in a densely packed city that is full of disease and crime.

start at edge

Let's see.....as soon as Biden takes office....the USA will start bombing multiple countries again.
The USA will help Saudi Arabia continue the genocide against Yemen.
America will go back to a cold war footing with every country in the world! Except China.
American politicians will go back to selling out the American worker.
Joe Biden will disappear from public view while Kamala takes a more prominent visible role in the administration.
UFO distractions.
Covid distractions.

I can go on

Biden hasn’t taken office yet … and look what happened in Yemen already (airport under missile attack)

Speaking of predictions …
I find this pretty interesting:

Last edited:

Haha....Nice.

Care to expound?

To be honest I think a war is coming and if the US doesn’t stop getting in it’s own way there won’t be a US much longer. Recent events in the US and reactions from other nations are too similar to how other great nations fell. As unfortunate as it is, history does appear to be repeating itself.

Strategically speaking, the US is in an extremely vulnerable state due to the political divide, and the country has made more enemies than allies recently, and its enemies may not get a better chance to attack.

This is especially true if a civil war begins in the US. If war breaks out within the US, it’s enemies will certainly take advantage of the situation.

To conclude, I don’t see 2021 ending without the sparks of war being ignited unless things change immediately and the people and especially the politicians of the US accept Biden/Harris as the POTUS and VP. We can argue back and forth about who has done worse things between Trump and Biden but they’ve both screwed up enough that the debate likely will not ever end.

One thing is certain. United we stand, Divided we fall.

Last edited: