2021 Predictions

Tron1

After what I saw today. The world is in deep trouble if we keep staying with the covid 19. Move on. People leave and people stay. Let's move on from the mask mandate. Get on with our lives.

Tron1

Hdrkid you intend to the wrong crowd but but seem to be Iignored. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.

TimeFlipper

Let's see.....as soon as Biden takes office....the USA will start bombing multiple countries again.
The USA will help Saudi Arabia continue the genocide against Yemen.
America will go back to a cold war footing with every country in the world! Except China.
American politicians will go back to selling out the American worker.
Joe Biden will disappear from public view while Kamala takes a more prominent visible role in the administration.
UFO distractions.
Covid distractions.

I can go on
Well done for getting most of your posting correct about that pretender to the presidency, Joey Biden (y):D..

The_Ruffneck

After what I saw today. The world is in deep trouble if we keep staying with the covid 19. Move on. People leave and people stay. Let's move on from the mask mandate. Get on with our lives.
Gonna be interesting to see what happens, either the whole thing fizzles out or they try to keep it going with variants that the vaccines aren't effective against.Thus needing new vaccines every 6-12 months or so.I see 25% of Pfizers latest yearly income was derived from COVID vaccines so i'd be shocked to see them give up that sort of reliable revenue easily.Drug Co's and Govt are in bed together - left, right, whatever we can all agree on that one point.

walt willis

The DEEP STATE evil pricks are up against the rope and will pull all stops to win or die?
This means the Rothschild's may spend more or their $3 hundred Trillion dollars to fight to the death to win?
Remember how they got rich! They made a secret deal with the non human aliens to keep the alien secret
in exchange for high technology such as time travel.
That cash allowed them to rule over all other humans as they still do today!
Point number two: There has always been wars followed by peace followed by wars and that will continue!
Read your history and prepare for a return to another war?
Air, Water, Food, Shelter, Communications and Transportation issues are important!
!8488492.jpg

Parareal

COVID (Certificate of vax ID) will be pushed more and more until it is no longer a conspiracy. I am also being gangstalked here in Toronto. Millions around the world are being tortured to death with top secret weapons. No2Gangstalking.ca Visit Share Help End The Evil.

Parareal

Gonna be interesting to see what happens, either the whole thing fizzles out or they try to keep it going with variants that the vaccines aren't effective against.Thus needing new vaccines every 6-12 months or so.I see 25% of Pfizers latest yearly income was derived from COVID vaccines so i'd be shocked to see them give up that sort of reliable revenue easily.Drug Co's and Govt are in bed together - left, right, whatever we can all agree on that one point.
Yep the biggest corps are being run from the penti gram. Millions around the world are being tortured to death with top secret weapons. No2Gangstalking.ca Visit Share Help End The Evil.

HDRKID

Back in 2019 my mom bought a cabin in the woods for $200,000 and the year before it was $180,000 same house with six acres. Well, it is half a mil now. Home prices are insane. People use to love living in the city, but not anymore. They are trying to escape.

wc-gigapixel2.jpg

Bones McCoy

Brothers will battle to bloody end,
And sisters' sons their sibs betray;
Woe's in the world, much wantonness;
Axe-age, sword-age -- sundered are shields
Wind-age, wolf-age, ere the world crumbles;
Will the spear of no man spare the other.

steven chiverton

speaking of the big cartels and drug companies if they are humen they to die like others and grow old so whos really runing the countries now i think its a a secret alien run government within the government within the government ,