2021 Predictions

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I find it interesting that you came up with Trump being carried out of the White House on a stretcher. About five or six weeks ago I told my wife that there would be an incident at the White House with Trump. I also went on to say that it could be a suicide or a heart attack on or about January 19, 2021. I personally do not wish Donald Trump to have any harm come to him. I also see Donald Trump when he becomes a private citizen again with a lot of issues in which he could spend time in federal prison.

I don’t normally come to this website much anymore, but this open thread caught my eye.

" I also see Donald Trump when he becomes a private citizen again with a lot of issues in which he could spend time in federal prison. "

I agree with the post here after January 6, 2021, five people died in the capital riots, instigated Donald Trump and all of his lies over the past four years. I'm sad to report, that I voted for the guy, what a mistake I made. When historians look back on the Trump presidency, I'm sure he will be remembered as the worst president in American history and that's saying a lot, because we've had a number presidents over the last 250 years.

NaturalPhilosopher

" I also see Donald Trump when he becomes a private citizen again with a lot of issues in which he could spend time in federal prison. "

I agree with the post here after January 6, 2021, five people died in the capital riots, instigated Donald Trump and all of his lies over the past four years. I'm sad to report, that I voted for the guy, what a mistake I made. When historians look back on the Trump presidency, I'm sure he will be remembered as the worst president in American history and that's saying a lot, because we've had a number presidents over the last 250 years.
wut?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

What the hell happened to you?? Did you forget that Donald Trump has done a lot of good for this country: lowered taxes, rebuilt the economy, brought manufacturing jobs back, etc.? What sources are you getting misinformation from, CNN, the New York Times, NBC, MSNBC?? All of these are arch-communist pieces of bullshit.

You should be complaining about Obama, not Trump. Obama is a liar, a Muslim, and a communist, and on top of that, he was born in Kenya, making him an illegitimate president. Obama was by no means a unifying president, and he should NEVER have gotten a second term! He and the mainstream media are the main causes of all the lies and propaganda against Trump, who is not divisive at all, unlike Obama.

If what I'm listening to is propaganda, Mickey Mouse is the lead singer of the Rolling Stones!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
What the hell happened to you?? Did you forget that Donald Trump has done a lot of good for this country: lowered taxes, rebuilt the economy, brought manufacturing jobs back, etc.? What sources are you getting misinformation from, CNN, the New York Times, NBC, MSNBC?? All of these are arch-communist pieces of bullshit.

You should be complaining about Obama, not Trump. Obama is a liar, a Muslim, and a communist, and on top of that, he was born in Kenya, making him an illegitimate president. Obama was by no means a unifying president, and he should NEVER have gotten a second term! He and the mainstream media are the main causes of all the lies and propaganda against Trump, who is not divisive at all, unlike Obama.

If what I'm listening to is propaganda, Mickey Mouse is the lead singer of the Rolling Stones!

I respected your opinions and I was never attacking you. I been a Republican for over 60 years, from Richard Nixon all the way through to Donald Trump. The day I stopped wanting to be a Republican when January 6, 2021 happened. And later when they wanted to impeach Donald Trump for his actions in the capital riots. I didn't necessarily believe all people that was testifying, but I did believe the videos of the mob looking for blood and were five good people died and another 50 capital police were injured.

To add insult to injury I watch the capital riot inquiry all three days on Television. I could not believe my eyes and ears when the vote came and all the Republicans but 10, basically voted not to impeach. I was told a long time ago, you never argue or debate religion or politics, because you'll never when the debate.

TimeFlipper

Sad to see you leave as a moderator...However, you can now speak out more freely on your own opinions which you have shown...

I agree completely with what you have written about President Trump and Obama...The presiding "president" and the manner by which he became president is a travesty of injustice to the American people and the whole World!!

TimeFlipper

MSM is already pushing new virus fears -- flu, hantavirus, etc. So, expect new a new fake crisis in the fall. Don't fall for it.
The MSM in the UK is using the latest scare-mongering story, by saying this new virus is called the "Delta Virus" :fp:..Of course Paula, you me and all our members obviously know that "Delta" is a Greek word meaning change, (to change something) (y):D..

My Government is hoping that the majority of the UK population does not know what Delta means and therefore it will have a much greater impact than simply saying the new Indian virus, just like all the other viruses has mutated (changed) :rolleyes:..

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
People will continue to flee crowded cities and move to rural regions. Remote workers do not need to be in a densely packed city that is full of disease and crime.

The MSM in the UK is using the latest scare-mongering story, by saying this new virus is called the "Delta Virus" :fp:..Of course Paula, you me and all our members obviously know that "Delta" is a Greek word meaning change, (to change something) (y):D..

My Government is hoping that the majority of the UK population does not know what Delta means and therefore it will have a much greater impact than simply saying the new Indian virus, just like all the other viruses has mutated (changed) :rolleyes:..

I think UK has it worst as far as control, fear mongering, etc. Are all the stories true? All the censorship, being arrested for saying the wrong pronoun, etc?