2021 Predictions

GBBrawler

I was at the capitol building in person during the january 6th, 2021 'riot'.
took a bus last minute cuz wanted to be at the last trump rally.

it was remarkably peaceful. Even the cops inside the building were inviting people inside.
Surprising that our corrupt & rotten to the core FBI hasn’t found you & charged you for trespassing or something else yet like they are doing to just about all the others that were there if they can via reviewing the Capitol Building video surveillance footage that the Capitol Police refuse to release in FOIA requests to the public, or by surveillance of social media sights & video & photos on them taken by those that were there, or through friends & family members diming them out! The FBI has been rotten & corrupt since it’s inception with J. Edgar Hoover as it’s head! He was a corrupt sexual deviant who spied on US citizens, was gay or bisexual & who liked to dress up in women’s clothing! Great beginning a for an organization he helped create!

Surprising that our corrupt & rotten to the core FBI hasn’t found you & charged you for trespassing or something else yet like they are doing to just about all the others that were there if they can via reviewing the Capitol Building video surveillance footage that the Capitol Police refuse to release in FOIA requests to the public, or by surveillance of social media sights & video & photos on them taken by those that were there, or through friends & family members diming them out! The FBI has been rotten & corrupt since it’s inception with J. Edgar Hoover as it’s head! He was a corrupt sexual deviant who spied on US citizens, was gay or bisexual & who liked to dress up in women’s clothing! Great beginning a for an organization he helped create!
because they didnt do anything wrong the ones who did anything wrong is the scumbags of blm who destroyed black business owners and leave billions dollars of damages , and you wanna know why they wont release the FOIA requests surveillance videos? GET READY FOR THIS, IT WAS THE SAME PEOPLE WHO WAS IN ANFTIA AND BLM AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I respected your opinions and I was never attacking you. I been a Republican for over 60 years, from Richard Nixon all the way through to Donald Trump. The day I stopped wanting to be a Republican when January 6, 2021 happened. And later when they wanted to impeach Donald Trump for his actions in the capital riots. I didn't necessarily believe all people that was testifying, but I did believe the videos of the mob looking for blood and were five good people died and another 50 capital police were injured.

To add insult to injury I watch the capital riot inquiry all three days on Television. I could not believe my eyes and ears when the vote came and all the Republicans but 10, basically voted not to impeach. I was told a long time ago, you never argue or debate religion or politics, because you'll never when the debate.

People keep talking about January 6. I watched it live with my dad. We saw no riot. We saw people talking and enjoying themselves. Trump's speech was uplifting. Nothing wrong with it. People have video footage of like 5-6 people being LET INTO the capital. That's a riot? I can find the footage if you want. All of it was a setup and MSM pushed and pushed that it was a huge violent riot, when it was NOT. Not even close. People need to look at the evidence NOT in the news. NEWS LIES. NEWS can make you believe we are being attacked by aliens. Never trust any of it.

Yesteryear

My podcast Question of the week? What are your predictions for 2021?
I have no predictions for I'm not a psychic nor would I want to be this true knowledge of how people know comes from the dark side which do have knowledge enough to trick you and make you believe that because they are highly intelligent mixing truth with a lot of lies

People keep talking about January 6. I watched it live with my dad. We saw no riot. We saw people talking and enjoying themselves. Trump's speech was uplifting. Nothing wrong with it. People have video footage of like 5-6 people being LET INTO the capital. That's a riot? I can find the footage if you want. All of it was a setup and MSM pushed and pushed that it was a huge violent riot, when it was NOT. Not even close. People need to look at the evidence NOT in the news. NEWS LIES. NEWS can make you believe we are being attacked by aliens. Never trust any of it.

I watched it live too. In fact, I posted the live stream on this site. I watched them battle police carrying all sorts of weapons and throwing dangerous objects at them. I watched them climbing the outside of the building to get inside. Not sure what angle you were watching from. It is by far the worst riot we’ve had in a long time. You are aware people died, right?

As for you questioning if it was a riot because people were let in… Since when was a riot defined by whether or not the rioters had inside help?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I watched it live too. In fact, I posted the live stream on this site. I watched them battle police carrying all sorts of weapons and throwing dangerous objects at them. I watched them climbing the outside of the building to get inside. Not sure what angle you were watching from. It is by far the worst riot we’ve had in a long time. You are aware people died, right?

As for you questioning if it was a riot because people were let in… Since when was a riot defined by whether or not the rioters had inside help?

I think you might be a victim of subliminal messaging. This was obviously staged. Apparently the FBI and the Democrats are behind it. Your first clue should have been the fake news channel you were watching.

Even the dead people claims are bullshit too. The Ashli Babbit was so fake too. Which version did you see? I saw the one where she was shot in a crowd of people. Apparently replaced by another updated version where she was shot going through a window. Two heart attacks, one stroke, and a drug overdose. It's all bullshit.

Doesn't that bother you that there were live film crews present? Like maybe CNN had advance notice to be there during the planned event! Wake up dude! There is every indication that our government has been overtaken by communists. It's like we are already occupied and are presently being subjugated.

I think you might be a victim of subliminal messaging. This was obviously staged. Apparently the FBI and the Democrats are behind it. Your first clue should have been the fake news channel you were watching.

Even the dead people claims are bullshit too. The Ashli Babbit was so fake too. Which version did you see? I saw the one where she was shot in a crowd of people. Apparently replaced by another updated version where she was shot going through a window. Two heart attacks, one stroke, and a drug overdose. It's all bullshit.

Doesn't that bother you that there were live film crews present? Like maybe CNN had advance notice to be there during the planned event! Wake up dude! There is every indication that our government has been overtaken by communists. It's like we are already occupied and are presently being subjugated.

Staged… Okay.

Anyway, “fake news” or not, live video has no bias (if you ignore the news speakers). What was seen does not change. If this was set up by anyone it was by Donald Trump. I heard his speech too, and I can break down word for word how he instigated the insurrection. Even Republican officials called it an insurrection, until they were TOLD NOT TO. Who are communists again? The ones who censor the truth to keep people blindly supporting them right? Right?

The dead people are claims are bullshit? Are you kidding me? Show me definitive proof. Right now.

Live film crews were present for so many reasons. Trump’s rally, for starters. I’m sure it didn’t take long to get notified of what was happening and get there, especially when threats of violence had already been made (and ignored). You are questioning things with obvious answers to try and distract from what actually happened.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The only communists I see are the ones gearing up to fight their fellow Americans based on lies and propaganda and leave the entire country ripe for communist takeover.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Staged… Okay.

Anyway, “fake news” or not, live video has no bias (if you ignore the news speakers). What was seen does not change. If this was set up by anyone it was by Donald Trump. I heard his speech too, and I can break down word for word how he instigated the insurrection. Even Republican officials called it an insurrection, until they were TOLD NOT TO. Who are communists again? The ones who censor the truth to keep people blindly supporting them right? Right?

The dead people are claims are bullshit? Are you kidding me? Show me definitive proof. Right now.

Live film crews were present for so many reasons. Trump’s rally, for starters. I’m sure it didn’t take long to get notified of what was happening and get there, especially when threats of violence had already been made (and ignored). You are questioning things with obvious answers to try and distract from what actually happened.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The only communists I see are the ones gearing up to fight their fellow Americans based on lies and propaganda and leave the entire country ripe for communist takeover.

Obviously you've fallen for the ruse. Totally indoctrinated and subjugated. I rest my case.

Obviously you've fallen for the ruse. Totally indoctrinated and subjugated. I rest my case.

You completely avoided responding to anything, and failed to provide proof of your absurd claims.

So I say: Whose case are you supposed to be resting? Mine?

HDRKID

Looking at the past helps us to see our future and here is more evidence for us. For example, there were 3D movies back in the 50's and they became passe. This helped me to realize that there was no future for 3D TV, but here we are. There were electric cars... like one hundred years ago. Funny, they are rare now. Please understand the reason.