2021 Predictions

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Huh. I still see ZERO proof of anything supporting your claims that anything was faked or staged.

People were let in. This is obvious, has been stated multiple times (including by me).

That does NOT in any way prove that Democrats faked or staged anything. Show me proof that the Democratic Party organized this. A video of people being let into the Capitol proves literally nothing that has been claimed by @Einstein or yourself.

And again I ask, since when did inside help make a riot not a riot?

Now, clearly, you are incapable of providing anything close to proof, and this is why both of you are avoiding the topics discussed and trying to explain the obvious and state your absurd claim after like it has any basis in fact.

I see zero proof of a riot.

If you wanted proof of such an obvious thing, all you had to do was ask. ;)

I have PLENTY of other sources. Do I need them?

Want to know what I see? You proving my point. About your inability to provide proof and your consistent avoidance of every single topic discussed aside from the obvious- which you try to use as proof of something that it literally doesn’t prove.

I was addressing Paula, but at the very least you proved your liking again of inciting arguments simply because other members happen to disagree with you..

I have not incited an argument at all. I tried to engage in a debate, and nothing else.

Sharing opinions and providing proof when making claims is not an “argument”.

Last edited:

@PaulaJedi You have the right to your own views plus the right to defend them Paula ..
I was addressing Paula, but at the very least you proved your liking again of inciting arguments simply because other members happen to disagree with you..

Furthermore, by saying this, you are implying that merely stating my opinion is somehow not okay… just because my opinion is different than yours or someone else’s, doesn’t mean I can’t discuss them.

Looks to me like some more hypocrisy.

I have the right to my own views and the right to defend them… Right? ;)

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Furthermore, by saying this, you are implying that merely stating my opinion is somehow not okay… just because my opinion is different than yours or someone else’s, doesn’t mean I can’t discuss them.

Looks to me like some more hypocrisy.

I have the right to my own views and the right to defend them… Right? ;)

It's not okay for you to have an opinion. That right is reserved for those of us that have intelligence. Obviously you are not intelligent. I even doubt you have a brain.