Tron1

jacin leave us alone this person is trying to say something and you try to debunk it when it's actually happening go annoy someone else be nice next time. your being rude and ignorant. get out num please lock this guy out secretman. he doesnt know what's going on. he's only typing because i am here i don't want anyone typing i am finding out myself seriously tell people to back off they will tell you. ifthey feel the need to. i have obviously taken the initiative to speak to this person and they are ruining it.

l_sarang

Just some curious questions. Nothing hostile intended.

1. What is your motive for posting on this message board?
2. What kind of time travel device did you use to get here?
3. Are you by chance attempting to imitate John Titor?
4. Can you provide us with definitive evidence that you are from the future?
5. For which agency do you work? Government?
6. Does time travel protocol typically allow you to converse with people in the time line to which you traveled?
7. Do you believe in the Multiple Worldline Theory?
8. From which country or state did you arrive?
9. Where were you born?
10. What is your birthdate?
alright, i'm back now. sorry for the delay.

• i've thought that everyone would want to know about our projects. there's actually a lot of things that people i'd think would want to know about, too.
  • mine's aren't necessarily a time-traveling "device". it's mainly comprised of quantum computers. i can send the specifications for them here.
  • not at all.
  • the only proof that i have are only the spec documents of my time traveling device here. everything else is classified.
  • it's purely non-governmental. i never worked with any governments or agencies. VUPDT and Google is the only people that i work for.
  • yes. if it doesn't, i don't think i'd say the government would also use it since it'll be useless if they're only gonna travel through the same timeline.
  • a lot of people do since time traveling's already possible at my point.
  • Site PAPA, a part of our researching facility located around hawaii.
  • busan, south korea
  • 29/02/2000. i'm 15-16 at this point.