24 theologists worked with NASA to examine how religions would react to aliens

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
A religious leader and doctor in the United Kingdom is getting international attention after revealing he and other faith leaders worked with NASA to examine how religions would react to finding alien life.

Read more:

TimeFlipper

It seems strange to me as to why NASA would choose theologians in the UK to get opinions from people on how they would react to finding alien life o_O...NASA could easily have contacted the TimeFlipper to perform this very simple task, for a reasonable search fee of course!! :fp: :LOL:..

Wind7

Staff
It seems strange to me as to why NASA would choose theologians in the UK to get opinions from people on how they would react to finding alien life o_O...NASA could easily have contacted the TimeFlipper to perform this very simple task, for a reasonable search fee of course!! :fp: :LOL:..

Are you still being paid in Aluminium Foil?

:whistle::D

(They promised me a Snickers bar!)

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
A religious leader and doctor in the United Kingdom is getting international attention after revealing he and other faith leaders worked with NASA to examine how religions would react to finding alien life.

Read more:

It's a great question.

I have always wondered about this....................

Man has Dominion over the Earth....Not space...........

Intriguing.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Are you still being paid in Aluminium Foil?

:whistle::D

(They promised me a Snickers bar!)
I have lots of Aluminum foil thats been imbued with the TimeFlippers psychic signature Windy, every electronic device i make contains my personal foil within it (y):D...Hmm, iam fully aware of Mars Incorporated, the makers of Snickers Bar, and their reneging on promises!! :mad:.

They wanted me to wrap 100 bars of Snickers in my personal Aluminum foil, and then they had the audacity to complain about the missing people who had eaten those Snickers bars including their CEO and his whole family who also mysteriously vanished.
Honestly Windy, anyone would think my personal Aluminum Foil had time-travel capabilities, which is completely ludicrous!! :fp::whistle:..

alpha centauri

I posted this in a couple of threads before.

We have already had our disclosure by our president (European Commission when the UK was stilll in the EU). The most people are still in denial including some members of this discussion board who were or are EU citizens.

But I can say it is liberating. But I dont know yet which aliens I will worship as new Gods or if I worship them as Gods.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I posted this in a couple of threads before.

We have already had our disclosure by our president (European Commission when the UK was stilll in the EU). The most people are still in denial including some members of this discussion board who were or are EU citizens.

But I can say it is liberating. But I dont know yet which aliens I will worship as new Gods or if I worship them as Gods.

Sorry, I must have forgotten about your thread! My bad. I just came across this article last night on Twitter. :)

Wind7

Staff
I have lots of Aluminum foil thats been imbued with the TimeFlippers psychic signature Windy, every electronic device i make contains my personal foil within it (y):D...Hmm, iam fully aware of Mars Incorporated, the makers of Snickers Bar, and their reneging on promises!! :mad:.

They wanted me to wrap 100 bars of Snickers in my personal Aluminum foil, and then they had the audacity to complain about the missing people who had eaten those Snickers bars including their CEO and his whole family who also mysteriously vanished.
Honestly Windy, anyone would think my personal Aluminum Foil had time-travel capabilities, which is completely ludicrous!! :fp::whistle:..
I KNEW you were going to say that three days from now. (Adjusts Aluminium Hat.)

About that Mars fiasco, I wish I had known that before I had eaten that bloody Snickers!

I obviously haven't gone anywhere as I am still on the Earth however,
My Right and Left eyes changed places right after my Slippers were turned into Ostriches and ran away
with me still somewhat attached.

Frightening when that happened...However...

..I was at Walmart so, nobody noticed. ;)

Last edited:

alpha centauri

Sorry, I must have forgotten about your thread! My bad. I just came across this article last night on Twitter.
A was joking a bit.

That was not a big thing. The media portrayed it as a verbal error and did not really concentrate on it. But I think he did reveal the truth. How often does this happen that you missspell something in your native language. He clearly says "planets". It could also be a Freudian slip, in my opinion. so he probably did not plan it and he unintentionally said it.