3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I seem to remember around 20 years ago I cut the top off of a metal can transistor like the one pictured and used it as a radiation detector sensor. Kind of like a solid state Geiger counter.

steven chiverton

im settling on the clear ir photo transistor as it seems to not just react to infrared but other lights to and im using a star led lens to Phocas the light more so thats the last circuit to design a pvc circuit box for. ive just uploaded another video latest frequency generator is fixed but its showing high frequencies inside a dc voltage and the ac reading is flashing in and out of existence like its there and shows up as an ac frequency then its not there this happens so fast i can just read it as between 4 and 5 volts ac but its still performing like dc with an ac frequency hidden it, it is the best excuse i have for its bizarre operation

steven chiverton

ive nearly completed my light listener project to try translating the mysterious light glyphs on the surface of water subjected to my various frequencies i ran a test the results are very strange and with a cloudy day and lack of light coming through the closed blinds i wasent getting any ceiling reflections off the surface of the water either but something else

TimeFlipper

ive nearly completed my light listener project to try translating the mysterious light glyphs on the surface of water subjected to my various frequencies i ran a test the results are very strange and with a cloudy day and lack of light coming through the closed blinds i wasent getting any ceiling reflections off the surface of the water either but something else
Morning Cobber, what were the various frequencies you mentioned, and can you explain what the "something else" was coming off the surface of the water? :cool:

steven chiverton

dont have the frequency counter rigged to it at the same time to many connections to mess around with the speaker with water in it sits on table its wires run to one of many frequency generators i have the light listener on holding the lens part in my hand while waiting on last part to fix it in as i move the lens around above and around the circumference of the inside speaker and above the water i get reactions only when i have moved the sensor over only the left side of the speaker, and over the water on the left facing west, closest body of water is also west thats the ocean. thats the only spot i get sensor reactions and not on the east or north or south side above the water in the speaker only west side, and ive had crackles to some sound high frequency more than what you hear normally, but through the water things sound different through the light listener , it was a cloudy day and less sunlight coming in through gaps in the blinds so no reflections of the ceiling on the waters surface ,so i dont know what the water is doing as i cant see any reflections this time but the sounds i get seems to be strange enough i even rotated the speaker a few times and it still reacts only in the west direction and even moving the frequency generator around dosent phase it at all so the various frequency's are causeing id say the crystalline structure of the water to try Phocas whatever light it can get that i cant see and make sounds from it is my best guess

TimeFlipper

dont have the frequency counter rigged to it at the same time to many connections to mess around with the speaker with water in it sits on table its wires run to one of many frequency generators i have the light listener on holding the lens part in my hand while waiting on last part to fix it in as i move the lens around above and around the circumference of the inside speaker and above the water i get reactions only when i have moved the sensor over only the left side of the speaker, and over the water on the left facing west, closest body of water is also west thats the ocean. thats the only spot i get sensor reactions and not on the east or north or south side above the water in the speaker only west side, and ive had crackles to some sound high frequency more than what you hear normally, but through the water things sound different through the light listener , it was a cloudy day and less sunlight coming in through gaps in the blinds so no reflections of the ceiling on the waters surface ,so i dont know what the water is doing as i cant see any reflections this time but the sounds i get seems to be strange enough i even rotated the speaker a few times and it still reacts only in the west direction and even moving the frequency generator around dosent phase it at all so the various frequency's are causeing id say the crystalline structure of the water to try Phocas whatever light it can get that i cant see and make sounds from it is my best guess
With respect to my cobber cousin Steve, we need to know the frequencies please...Could you go through the experiment again please, this time with your frequency counter rigged up?

steven chiverton

to try get a better idea from the various frequencies from my frequency generators is to try the peace of mirror stuck to the speaker and hit it with a laser light and see what pattern it forms on the ceiling , some clues could come from the most unsuspecting places

TimeFlipper

to try get a better idea from the various frequencies from my frequency generators is to try the peace of mirror stuck to the speaker and hit it with a laser light and see what pattern it forms on the ceiling , some clues could come from the most unsuspecting places
Steve, do you know all the frequencies your frequency generators pump out? :unsure: