3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

not completely ive written many down but they also vary and i stopped counting them but it dosent matter yet but i think over 100

Last edited:

steven chiverton

With respect to my cobber cousin Steve, we need to know the frequencies please...Could you go through the experiment again please, this time with your frequency counter rigged up?
been very hot every a the heatwave is unconfutable so i haven't been doing anymore experiments since the heat started, in the comments section under my video on youtube i put lots of details of the frequencies but before i built the last frequency generators so my videos i have the frequency counter attached in some of my videos of some of my frequency generators

steven chiverton

today i brought 2 flat powerful neodymium magnets for my new scalar beamer experiment i broke one so got a replacement and have half finished the project, however one of them dident sit flatt enough in its rectangle recess so that gives it a slight imaginary v like formation making the space between the top and bottom on one side slightly less but it seems to be ok as the slightly less wider gap makes it more intense on one side and not the other so i think this would be better in a way so the magnetic intensity is slightly less on one side, this may be even better i have the xenon flash tubes already so the project i cant experiment with runing various frequencies through it to from my various frequency generators i will twist my wires into the litz wire type for it to

TimeFlipper

today i brought 2 flat powerful neodymium magnets for my new scalar beamer experiment i broke one so got a replacement and have half finished the project, however one of them dident sit flatt enough in its rectangle recess so that gives it a slight imaginary v like formation making the space between the top and bottom on one side slightly less but it seems to be ok as the slightly less wider gap makes it more intense on one side and not the other so i think this would be better in a way so the magnetic intensity is slightly less on one side, this may be even better i have the xenon flash tubes already so the project i cant experiment with runing various frequencies through it to from my various frequency generators i will twist my wires into the litz wire type for it to
What frequencies will you be using Cobber Steve?...Iam looking forward to knowing how the full scalar beamer will be made..
Do you have any pictures of it yet?

steven chiverton

when sitting at my kitchen table last night with my half finished scalar wave project in my hand i was thinking and trying to picture what it would look like or do when finished when i had a strange feeling in my head like i imagine a ghostly brain with more knowledge and ideas just emerged into my head or i was thinking in resonance with a second knowledge based source and the effect i felt was a resonant thinking reaction thats my wild guess

steven chiverton

my scalar beamer project half finished to try out on the tesla number based frequency generator is going well,
ive cut 2 rectangle recesses one has a flat rectangle neodymium bar magnet super glued into one recess,
the other i just had to force the magnet in and let the opposing field of the opposite magnet push it up and into its rectangle recess but somehow it dident go in flat level, leaving one side edge up a little higher.
but this ends up being a better idea and cause its closest to the above opposing magnets edge it makes the opposing magnetic field more concentrated and powerful , all i have to do next is get the wire and string it out and fold it over and use my dremil drill to twist it into a litz wire then wound it on ,
it . if the resistance of the wire and layers i may wound if it matches that of my hdr time coil them it can be powerd off the hdr also , maybe use a scalar beamer to initiate and open a vortex , as i suspect could be done and to test it just Phocas a laser through the opposing magnet gap opposite the flash tube and point it so i shoot through above the bottom bend and take note of anything like the beam bending or other

Attachments

• IMG_2464.jpg
    IMG_2464.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2463.jpg
    IMG_2463.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2465.jpg
    IMG_2465.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2466.jpg
    IMG_2466.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

steven chiverton

today i brought 2 flat powerful neodymium magnets for my new scalar beamer experiment i broke one so got a replacement and have half finished the project, however one of them dident sit flatt enough in its rectangle recess so that gives it a slight imaginary v like formation making the space between the top and bottom on one side slightly less but it seems to be ok as the slightly less wider gap makes it more intense on one side and not the other so i think this would be better in a way so the magnetic intensity is slightly less on one side, this may be even better i have the xenon flash tubes already so the project i can experiment with runing various frequencies through it to from my various frequency generators i will twist my wires into the litz wire type for it to

steven chiverton

heres the finished project i wound 36 meters of coil and thats the full roll and its measured at 3 ohms give or take an extra ohm so its not far off from the resistance to the hdr time coil mentioned before which was said to be 1.3 ohms compares to my scalar beamer coil which is 3 ohms give or take the extra ohm so if i try run it off the time coil output of my hdr ill have to leave out the small dc motor in it
the scalar beamer coil layers vary from person to person so its an experiment to try out in time with the 36 meters i wound and it wasent easy so i just wound it randomly till i wound the whole roll of 0.63 mm coper wire which is 22 awg thats 22 American wire gauge wire size.
the rectangle neodymium magnets are so powerful i cant get them opposing side flat against each other so i had to leave a gap

Attachments

• finished scalar beamer project.jpg
    finished scalar beamer project.jpg
    1,020 KB · Views: 0

steven chiverton

using a fully recharged nickel metal hydride 9 volts rechargeable battery i gave it a test run the electric motor went fast then suddenly started going faster and faster till it got to a certain high speed then maintained it , where did it get the extra power from ? i put my left hand fingers in front of the u shaped exenon flash tube i could feel the vibrations ok but something else that wasent to strong like a week field of something i can feel