3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

heres the new remodeled one due to one side of one magnet being up high in its recess it still looks good and theres a fine gap you could slip a thin bankcard through it and maybe wipe it clean

Attachments

• redesigned scalar beamer 2.jpg
    redesigned scalar beamer 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • redesigned scalar beamer 3.jpg
    redesigned scalar beamer 3.jpg
    847.8 KB · Views: 2
  • redesigned scalar beamer 4.jpg
    redesigned scalar beamer 4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2

TimeFlipper

heres the new remodeled one due to one side of one magnet being up high in its recess it still looks good and theres a fine gap you could slip a thin bankcard through it and maybe wipe it clean

Will you still be using the noisy electric motor again cobber Steve?
Mine uses an ordinary 9 volt battery..

steven chiverton

i used 9 volts battery anyhow since ive tested it using 2 nine volts batteries connected together at first so im just using 9 volts battery now the electric motor dosent seem to be the noisy type ill try another one next time or use my square wave generator instead and my frequency generators to

lamdo263

ive designed a new frequency generator circuit, based on teslas number 3, 6 , and 9 numbers and ive calculated the ceramic capacitor values to get them using simple math's and even some long figures with 2 digits at the end , when added together form one of the tesla numbers ,to etc etc . so ill soon have a new total of 76 frequencies to experiment with .
If it helps 3 6 9, the monkey drank wine. folklore.usc.edu/3-6-9-the-goose-drank-wine rhyme 3 6 9 the monky drank wine - Bing video

steven chiverton

ive tested my 56-57 hertz square wave generator linked to the scalar beamer , this is what i did first a plugged a nine volts battery into my square wave generator and one to the scalar beamer and the single output of the square wave generator i ran to the electric motors positive input and the negative output of the square wave generator runs to my body as ground or via my aura now when i touch that ground wire from the neg output of the square wave generator it mysteriously interferes with the audio signal of my laptop every time and when i turn off the scalar beamer it stops so i turn it back on and it dose it again and again every time i use my body as ground to the neg output of the square wave generator , even though i felt nothing yet its effecting my laptop audio in an unexpected way maybe its working off either my aura energy life fields or something else i videod it to but with the motor so noisy the inbuilt mike of my camcorder may not capture the laptop audio being interfered with