3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

TimeFlipper

using a fully recharged nickel metal hydride 9 volts rechargeable battery i gave it a test run the electric motor went fast then suddenly started going faster and faster till it got to a certain high speed then maintained it , where did it get the extra power from ? i put my left hand fingers in front of the u shaped exenon flash tube i could feel the vibrations ok but something else that wasent to strong like a week field of something i can feel
When you mentioned the electric motor suddenly going faster and faster until reaching a certain high speed, it reminded me of Tesla`s Zero Time Generator (ZTG)...

In the Montauk Tour Number 2 DVD, Preston Nicholls demonstrated the ZTG and how it starts off slowly then quickly gets to a certain speed and stays at it, and then "locks" onto something, which allegedly is the centre of Zero Time..

Perhaps your electric motor is acting like Tesla`s ZTG, Cousin Cobber Steve :eek: ;)

steven chiverton

i have no idea time flipper but the noisy motor if its noisy enough was supposed to introduce a spike into it and i wasent sure if it was doing that so i introduced my own i used a flasher led and current limiting resistor like i did in my frequency generators and the motor them started getting hot so i stopped it removed the led and resistor , i wasn't able to get these powerful neodymium magnets flat against each other so settled on having gap the flasher led was acting strange to it wasent flashing on and off it was just getting bright then dim them bright and dim on and off before i took it out as for any effects apart from vibrations from wires i held my fingers in front of the u shaped xenon flash tube and without touching anything i can feel a slight vibrational energy of some kind , i used a nmh 9 volt rechargeable battery at first then tried another connected to make 18 volts , and when one of the nine volts batteries is lower on power the motor runs smoother so i may use a potentiometer in it to adjust the speed

steven chiverton

heres the picture again as for zero time generator my spinning pyramid project ages ago was spinning around and it looked like it locked into the rotation of the earth and the spinning pyramid was spinning one way at speed with its magnet and the motors body was spinning even slower in the opposite direction and its torque was so strong it snapped the strong supper glued motor body's hold in the pvc pipe section it was glued into and i tried using my hand to hold the motor body still and it was impossible i coundent hold it still if this was used on a space craft it could rotate the whole craft no thrusters needed then same for a sub and boat

Attachments

• finished scalar beamer project.jpg
    finished scalar beamer project.jpg
    1,020 KB · Views: 3

steven chiverton

a 25 ohms rheostat did the job well in controlling motor speed but it got to hot and i cant seem to get that effect again where the motor speed got higher then higher then higher till it got to a high speed where it would just stay at that speed , again this is another one of these one off events where you get it once but not again i just dont know why and what the unknown factor in this that i just cant get again ive removed the motor so when my batteries are re charged up again ill run it again see what i get if no good ill strip it all apart and try forcing the magnets together by using screws etc then re wire it again

TimeFlipper

i have no idea time flipper but the noisy motor if its noisy enough was supposed to introduce a spike into it and i wasent sure if it was doing that so i introduced my own i used a flasher led and current limiting resistor like i did in my frequency generators and the motor them started getting hot so i stopped it removed the led and resistor , i wasn't able to get these powerful neodymium magnets flat against each other so settled on having gap the flasher led was acting strange to it wasent flashing on and off it was just getting bright then dim them bright and dim on and off before i took it out as for any effects apart from vibrations from wires i held my fingers in front of the u shaped xenon flash tube and without touching anything i can feel a slight vibrational energy of some kind , i used a nmh 9 volt rechargeable battery at first then tried another connected to make 18 volts , and when one of the nine volts batteries is lower on power the motor runs smoother so i may use a potentiometer in it to adjust the speed
I understand exactly where you are coming from Cobber Steve...A while back on here i also mentioned a possible way to create a scalar wave by sticking two neodymiun magnets together with both their North Poles facing each other, and leaving a very small gap inbetween them..

I think i used 25swg copper wire wrapped around the magnets linked to a small noisy electric motor that also created an acoustic spike, the same as you did...The theory behind it is the production of an electro-acoustic wave (scalar wave)...I tried switching the electric motor on and off several times to produce, dot dot dot dash dash dash dot dot dot (SOS) but nobody came to my "rescue" :fp:;)..

Instead of using screws to keep the magnets together, why not wrap insulation tape around them?

steven chiverton

cant hold them and put tape around them they to powerful so i dismantled it and used the 2 holes in each one and some screws and nuts and i compressed them together flat against each other through the pvc recesses of each one then designed the new section to hold them in place so i can take the screws out and wind the new layer of wire on then , i used the screws and nuts to compress them like you do with a spring compressor to compress springs to put in your car suspension ill add some pictures when done so now its better

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i didn't have a compass to check which end of the magnets poles are north or south so i dont know if i have souths opposing each other or norths

You could tape string to the magnet then hold the string and let the magnet spin to the earth north pole direction. Then mark the magnet with a marker pen.

TimeFlipper

i didn't have a compass to check which end of the magnets poles are north or south so i dont know if i have souths opposing each other or norths
Some time ago i came to the conclusion that Caduceus coils and similar coils are mostly ineffective for creating fully collapsed magnetic fields at the points where the wires cross over each other to make the "X X X X X" configurations...You also, according to some, need the wire angles to be precise..

Thats where the two magnets facing each other that we have been using are in my humble opinion, far superior at creating fully collapsed magnetic fields, plus you get a much wider collapsed magnetic field area to allow those pesky scalar waves to radiate.

The neodymiun magnets are one and a half inches long...

Attachments

• DSC_0138.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 4
  • DSC_0140.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0139.JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

steven chiverton

ive stripped it down and redesigned it and used the holes in the super powerful magnets and 2 screws to clamp it down

Rare Earth Magnet 50 x 20mm​

CAT.NO: LM1628​

Super powerful rare earth magnets with 4.5mm countersunk mounting holes so you can fix them to your project to latch a door closed, etc. Two sizes ava.
heres the details of these magnets

Attachments

• LM1628-rare-earth-magnet-50-x-20mmImageMain-515.jpg
    LM1628-rare-earth-magnet-50-x-20mmImageMain-515.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1